Chapter 6

We heard someone come in and looked up to see Ariana, who continued Kira's story.

"When I was 5, my mother was pregnant, it was a girl, and when my father found out, he got drunk and then beat my mother so that she had a miscarriage." Ariana said, and I looked into her eyes.

"Then why is your father a tyrant to do such a thing?" I said with the eyes of a deer. "There's no such thing as an angel in the mafia," Ariana said, pulling her trademark smirk on her face again. "So why did I come, get ready, you're coming with me." said Ariana, and Kira asked in the next second, "And where? And why?"

Ariana smiled "We will go, or rather fly to Italy, I need to settle things there and you will rest." Kira immediately became more cheerful, and I understood that they would not look for me there.

As if reading my thoughts, Ariana said "We will fly there on Sunday, I will take care of things and fly back."

After 5 minutes, Ariana and Kira left, and I continued to sit on the bed and think about why I had such a fate.

I remembered Ariana's words. "She is a criminal, a girl who can easily kill her father, but at the same time she has a sister that she cares about. A cold and angry image is just a defense." I thought.

A minute later, another housekeeper came to me and started packing my bag for the trip, while I watched it.

I wanted to take a walk, so I asked where Ariana's office was and went there. I knocked and waited for an answer, and I didn't have to wait long. "So?" Ariana shouted and I entered.

"Little angel, why are you here?" she asked when she saw me. "I want to go for a walk," I didn't have time to finish when Ariana interrupted me. "I didn't say that you can't walk around the house or on the street, but one rule is that you hand me over to the police, or you run away, I'll find you and lock you in a room." I just nodded my head, and she smiled, after which she said, "OK, go for a walk at my place, I still have things to do, then I'll come to you."

After that I went for a walk.