Cuddles (Jenna)

(Jenna Ortega x Fem!Reader)
Warnings: kisses, cuddling?, and basically that it. Lots of fluff!
————————————————————
Jenna just finished shooting for millers girl and was going to get something to eat for her and y/n, so she texted her to ask her what she wanted.

Y/n was scrolling through TikTok when she got a notification from Jenna she opens the text.

Jen<3:
Hey, y/n I'm going to pick up some food what do you want?

Y/n :):
I don't mind you can choose! :)

Jen<3:
Ok..how does chick fil a sound?

Y/n :):
YES!!

Jen<3:
Ok I'll be home soon ml!

Y/n continued to scroll on TikTok for a little while until she heard a knock

"Knock" "knock"
Y/n ran to open the door and once the door was open she grabbed the food from Jenna and placed it onto the counter before picking up Jenna and giving her a kiss.
Jenna of course reciprocated the kiss and wrapped her legs around y/n's waist.

Y/n took them to the couch and laid down on the couch with Jenna still in her arms. Jenna starts to laugh making y/n look down at Jenna's face and gave her a dumbfounded look not knowing why she was laughing.

Jenna kept on laughing until y/n asked her what she was laughing at Jenna said "about how clingy you are". Y/n starts to pout so Jenna says "but I love that about you" and Jenna gives her a kiss on her lips and tells her "the foods gonna get cold if we don't eat it in time". So she starts to get up but y/n pulls her back down and says "nooo".

"Baby come on I'm hungry we can cuddle after I promise" "promise?" "I promise!", so Jenna gets up and helps Y/n up from the couch.

After they finished eating Y/n grabs Jenna and takes her back to the couch and lays down again. She reaches for the remote and turns on the tv and they fall asleep cuddling.

This is my first time writing a one shot so there's gonna be writing mistakes (and this might not be good).
As I said last time I don't mind criticism.