Social media (Mikey)

Mikey Madison x Fem!Reader
Warnings: none
————————————————————Mikey has never had social media for two reasons, one she just didn't want her whole life to be seen my millions of people and I mean she can't see any hate if she doesn't have social media, and two she just never got the hang of it. She's gotten instagram once when she was younger but it wasn't something she was that into and even now she's not sure she would ever get social media because she's not even sure what she could post. So in conclusion she told herself she would just stay away from social media, but that changed once she started dating Y/n. Y/n is pretty much always on social media, she's not like an influencer or posting every single thing that happens but since she's been in quite a few films (including one where she met Mikey and they quickly became friends that turned into lovers) she's gotten quite the followers, (whether that's because Mikey simps get some rare videos/photos of Mikey or they just like Y/n's content is unknown) so she likes to post at least like two or more times a week depending what she does. So Mikey's plan to not be on social media is out the window, yes Mikey knew since the start that Y/n liked to be on social media but didn't really care much, and even before they started dating Y/n always made sure to tell Mikey she was gonna take a video/photo so she had time to either move or stay. Even now Y/n is still cautious even though Mikey has told her many times she's fine with it. Y/n is just a little freaked out since the way their relationship went public, basically what happened was Y/n was filming a video of the beautiful field while she was sitting down and Mikey was sitting between her legs while Y/n was playing with her hair so people kind of put two and two together and realized that the dark hair they saw was definitely Mikey. (Not to mention that the movie they made just came out and that the "mysterious girl" came out in another video earlier that day with the same outfit and yea you could tell the "Mysterious" girl was Mikey from the angle of her face in the video) And yes friends could lay in each others legs and yes they could play with each others hair but the thing is people already shipped them so this was like confirmation that they were together. So later that day Mikey and Y/n talked and they decided it was best they go public with their relationship to stop the rumors. (their friends already knew they were dating and even if they didn't tell them it was obvious the way that the other would always come on set even when they weren't needed just because the other was on set, the way they would look at each other, and the list could go on) So they posted a photo with their hands interlaced with a caption that said "Hey, so the rumors are true me and Mikey have been dating for 8 months and we were just waiting for the right time to make our relationship public. Even though our relationship went public accidentally we think it was a good thing since we don't have to hide our relationship anymore." (Might fix this later)
So with that their relationship was public, so you can't blame Y/n for being careful. Until today when Mikey tells Y/n if she could help her make a social media account, Y/n helps her first make a Instagram. The username MikeyMadison was taken so she decided on Mickeymadison, and then Y/n helped her make a TikTok account with the same username, she then followed all of her friends accounts. Y/n posted on her instagram both of Mikey's accounts so she could get followers and soon her phone was full of notifications from TikTok and insta. Mikey started posting almost every week or sometimes more and she also enjoyed sending Y/n videos (and her friends). So yea Mikey is glad she got social media since she could also be more connected to the world.

Might fix this later was kinda rushed but I had to rewrite it. hope you enjoy!!

As always give me requests for a character or one shot/imagine and criticism is fine.