Meeting Dazai

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Elfen Lied or Bungo Stray Dogs

Two months after the incident Naru had left Konoha and the elemental nations all together she was right now in Yokohama she had started to work as an assassin to earn money. She had gained a quick reputation for her skills and cold heart and untamed blood lust. She was known as the demonic assassin.

She was right now taking a shower getting herself cleaned up after another job she gets out of the bathroom with a towel over her head she was naked since her clothes were in the washer getting cleaned the tv was on talking about the murders she has caused. She grabs the tv and she turns it off. She then goes over to the fridge and opens it looking for something to eat as bodies of a family lays on the floor.

Naru killed people and stole their houses to sleep for the night she didn't care about it at all or rather she had lost to feel empathy at all. "My my you have grown very blood thirsty kit." Kurama says to her making the diclonius frown and sigh. "It's not like I planned this yet it's how it is." Naru says to him she then ate some food from the fridge and after she was done she goes to the master bedroom and falls asleep completely naked underneath the covers while completely unaware that the father and husband of the household is part of the Port Mafia.

The next day Dazai was with the other members of the port mafia as he was there to deal with the dead bodies and make sure the police doesn't get involved and Dazai who was still 15 years old and was a subordinate of Mori was sent here to assist. "Yes we have recovered the bodies, but we haven't found the cause of death yet...whoever did this though has a huge amount of blood lust though perhaps whoever this is they could provide me the death I'm searching for." Dazai says on the phone to Mori.

"Keep looking into it, if you find or see anyone suspicious report to me right away." He orders and Dazai hangs up he then found the fridge open and looks inside it and found most of the food gone meaning whoever killed the family had done so to steal the house to spend the night. Dazai remembered hearing similar reports of this in the city lately as well, he gets up and goes to the master bedroom and looks around and finds a strand of pink hair laying on one of the pillows.

"Oh? Pink hair? Such an unusual hair color." He says to himself with a smirk and pockets the pink hair.

A few hours later after giving the report to Mori Dazai feeling tired decides to head back to his "home" to sleep which was a storage unit however on his way there he stopped by a small shop. He goes inside and looks around he decided to reward himself with something nice and then he spots a music box. He picks it up and winds it and it plays a nice melody it sounded like a lullaby.

(This is the song that's playing from the music box.)

(This is how the music box looks as well it's pretty much the same music box and etc from the anime Elfen Lied

(This is how the music box looks as well it's pretty much the same music box and etc from the anime Elfen Lied.)

Dazai knew right away he had to buy it, he paid a few dollars for it afterwards he leaves and was heading home when the teen accidentally bumps into a girl dropping his music box by accident. The music box begins to play and Dazai sighs calling himself a clutz when he looked up and was shocked with the sight before him.

The girl was very beautiful pale skin and whisker like birth marks on her cheeks and red eyes and pink hair she also had something that made her extremely cute she had two cat ear like horns growing out of her head.

He noticed she was staring and realized she was staring at the music box. "Oh do you like the song?" Dazai asked her curiously with a smile on his face making Naru turns away with a small blush on her face. "Well....yeah it's really pretty that's all." She says making Dazai grin. "By the way are those sticking out of your head? They look like horns." Dazai says to her with a thoughtful look on his face as he had his hand on his chin.

Naru glares at him and covers one of her horns with her hands. "You probably think my horns are disgusting don't you?" Naru asked him coldly making the bandaged covered teen tilt his head at what she was saying. "Kill him...kill him." The voice says to her making her growl silently. "I'm sick of this....I'm sick of it all." Naru thinks to herself and was about to use her vectors to kill the boy when suddenly she was clung onto by the brown haired male. "They are so cute!! I've never seen anything so cute before!!" He yells out and rubs his face against her's making her blush.

No one has ever said that about her horns before not once....it honestly made her feel her heart race. She couldn't understand why. "Aww they are just so cute I want horns like these too." He says to her still gushing over her cuteness.

Naru then snaps out of it and pushes him off of her and glares at him. "How dare you say that?You have no idea how much pain these stupid horns have brought me." Naru tells him coldly making Dazai tilt his head a bit. "Oh do you think I'm making fun of you? I really mean what I said I think your horns are incredibly cute." He says to her making her turn away and begins to walk the opposite side of the street. "Go away you're annoying." Naru says to him coldly but she stopped when Dazai called out to her. "Hey wait!! Let's be friends!! Tomorrow I'll meet you near the park at noon!! I promise I'll be there!" He calls out to her making Naru frown and walked off although she did feel secretly happy that there is someone out there who wants to be friends with her.

Dazai watches her leave and picks up his music box and frowns he could already tell she's the one responsible for killing the members of the port mafia....but he......didn't really want to tell Mori or report this to anyone because he could tell right away she was just like him.