Ash Ketchum; Truly the Best?

Wiz: Ah, the art of the Pokemon battle. Where man and mon use their strategies together in duels for sport. Where their bond and cooperation skills truly shine.

Boomstick: But not all trainers are created equal. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, right? Enter; 10 year old Ash Ketchum! One of those beginners who had a passion for this dream career of his, striving to become a Pokemon Master and the best trainer in the world!

Background:

Full Name: Ash Ketchum

Age: 12<

Height: 4'7

Son of Delia Ketchum

Adopted son of Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet

Likes: Battling, training, travelling, girls with water-type aces

Dislikes: Pokemon abusers, his own cooking, aging

Wiz: But, after waking up late on the day he'd get his trainer's license, he would soon find that all the available Starter Pokemon had already been taken. He lost that chance to become a true trainer... That is if it weren't for a certain electric-type Pokemon.

Boomstick: Yeah, it turns out good old Professor Oak had an extra little guy to give to the kid. Pikachu, the Electric Mouse Pokemon! Man, it's so cute, I could hug it- OH NEVER MIND!

Wiz: Yeah, that was a slight problem. Pikachu, despite Ash's attempts to get Pikachu to like him, absolutely despised the young trainer.

Boomstick: That was the case, until a run-in with an ENTIRE FLOCK OF SPEAROW?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO GET ALL OF THEM THAT ANGRY?!

Wiz: They provoked one. That one sure did have a short temper. Well, anyway, after stealing a girl's bike in an attempt to escape the onslaught and crashing it, Ash and Pikachu were surrounded with nothing to do, but to fight.

Boomstick: That's when Pikachu unleashed a MASSIVE thunderbolt, causing all the Spearow to fly away in fear!

[insert calc from Wiz here cause I can't fucking find one for this attack and I don't wanna calculate this fuckass shit myself.]

Boomstick: This attack would be the biggest factor in bringing this Trainer-Pokemon duo as close as they are now!

Wiz: And thus, a journey that would change many lives, the story of Ash Ketchum, had begun.

Boomstick: And on this journey, they'd meet many other trainers, ones they could consider a big ol' ohana! From gym leaders to coordinators, to girls who refuse to make moves on him despite their massive crushes- Serena seriously do something- HE'S LEAVING KALOS DO SOMETHI-

Wiz: Boomstick's point is that Ash has made many friends throughout his years of globe-trotting. But something was missing. Ash... kept losing. Every single national Pokemon League Tournament he competed in. He fell short. Even the power of the ancient Bond Phenomena passed onto his Greninja. It wasn't enough.

Boomstick: It wasn't until his time in the Alola Islands that he finally snagged that trophy. But something still didn't sit right with him. He felt as if he wasn't done. Not yet.

Wiz: And that's when he discovered it—the World Coronation Series. Like a ranking system in a fighting game, this worldwide tournament divides its trainers' strength based on their win-to-loss ratio. The Normal Class, The Great Class, The Ultra Class, and the top 8 in the entire world. The Master Class. And that's what Ash was aiming for.