Chapter-7 : Short Trip (part 1)

It's the end of summer semester. Sneha and others are on a beach trip. After their exams they decided to take a little break and enjoy some time of them together.

Fuyao - haaaa finally the exams are over and we got to do some rest. I'm so lucky that for 1 week but we don't have to see those annoying people around us.....

Li-xun - Shut up Yao...... What did they do to you huh?! You are the one who annoy everyone....

Fuyao - (everyone laughs at him) hey..... But still they sucks man....

Sneha - OK ok.... Now quite for sometime..... Miao miao sleeping so peacefully don't break her sleep. She arranged everything and now it's our duty to hand over the rest from her...... give her some peace dude.....

Yiyang - She is right...... She did everything till now. Now it's our turn......

Fuyao and Li-xun nodded as yes.!

*recap*

Miao-miao- So? Our exams are over should we plan a short trip and have some fun?

Fuyao - yeah! I've forgot the last time we hanged out properly.
Exams sucks....... Let's go to a beach trip

Miao-miao - Hey, thats a good idea..

After the exams....

Miao-miao - Hehhhhhh I've to arrange everything all alone???

Sneha - I'm sorry miao miao I've to do double shift and finish the online pending works....... can you manage?

Miao-miao - what about you guys?? (looking at the others)

Li-xun - I'll do the rest after reaching there....

Fuyao - me too....

Yiyang - I'll drive back and forth with helping on everything.......

Miao-miao - Means...... No one gonna come! (huffed and shared an angry look with everyone and left from there to arrange) OK ok..... I'll arrange everything all by myself........

*recap ends*

After an hour they reached there.

Fuyao - oh man..... See... The wide sea, waves.....
I am super exited.... (jumps with joy)

Miao Miao was still sleeping inside the car.

Li-xun - Should we wake her up?

Sneha - Let her sleep.... She done everything until now.

Yiyang - It's your first time in Chinese beach, right?

Sneha - What's with nationality? (laughs) beach is always a beach.....

Li-xun - He meant that it's your first time visiting beach in China right!

Sneha - OH yeah! I'm super excited about it......

Li-xun - seafood?

Sneha - my favorite....

Yiyang - Then let's grab some crabs and pawns after setting our tent there...! And then we will start to grill and eat.

Fuyao - You three settle up the tent I'll take care of the grill.

Yiyang, Sneha and Li-xun was trying to set the tent up but the strong wind was giving them a hard time to do it. When Sneha was about to hammer an end of her tent a wind raised and shook the tent leather suddenly. Failing to control herself to balance she fell on Li-xun who was right beside of her helping....
Seeing then in that posture Yiyang groaned in jealousy a bit then came there to help them standing and left to Fuyao to help after them. Sneha clearly saw his down face but didn't understand why he is so down suddenly.