Getting caught pt.2

"Please don't tell Sirius" James looks Remus in the eyes. Remus looks shocked. He would not have expected this.

"Just wow" Remus sits down on his bed. Regulus cover himself with James cover.

"Please" James begged him. Remus couldn't care less by James begging but how this happened.

"Okay sure but how could you let him" Remus talked to Regulus and pointing at James. Regulus smile's uncomfortable at James.

"Thanks?" James looks at Remus.

"I won't tell him if you don't want to but he already thinks your hiding something"

"What?" James asks confused

"Yeah anytime you have over you don't spend on him and you know how Sirius is like a toddler needing you attention 24/7"

"I should get going" Regulus takes his shirt from the floor still covering himself before James talks again.

"So you promise you won't tell him?" James looked at Remus in a serious way. Remus had never seen James being serious a day in his life. So he took it seriously.

"He's gonna find out and you know that"

"Moony just don't tell him"

"Alright" James comes closer to Remus and pressed to hug him? Remus has never been a hug kind of person so it was a bit uncomfortable for everyone present.

(Around two weeks later)

Sirius and James were sitting alone in the common room. James couldn't keep a secret from Sirius so he had tried to distance himself from him.

"Do you like not wanna be friends anymore?" James looks shocked at Sirius question.

"I wanna be friends why wouldn't I?"

"Your acting like I have lice and can't go near me or something"

"We'll do you have lice?" Sirius smiles at the studio joke.

"And what if I do? Wanna stop being friends over that like a germ freak"

"Your starting to sound like Regulus all about germ and bla bla bla" James couldn't listen to what he had to say after his name was mentioned. Did Sirius know about them? Did Moony actually tell on him? How pathetic.

"Hehe I guess so I mean I see him here and there" why would he say that!?!? James thought to himself.

"You guys like hang out or what?" Sirius looks at James his faces fully turns his way. James felt like he was caught doing something he shouldn't.

"No." Sirius didn't break the intense silence afterward. He was trying to put two and two together with no process. Regulus had seem happier in a way. Regulus was always trying to hide his feelings but Sirius could almost always se right thru him.

"You sure?" James had been distant lately. Maybe James was replacing him with Regulus? Sirius thought to himself.

(Later that same day as Remus and Sirius were "studying" or at least Remus were studying)

"Do you think I've done something to upset him? What have I done wrong lately?" Sirius talked openly to himself. Remus was not listening but was trying to pass the next exam in potions.

"Don't worry pads how could YOU ever do something to upset James Potter? You guys have been best friends since forever"

"Do you know something I don't?" Sirius asks stopping Remus mid thru reading a paragraph.

"I just know you don't want what they have" Sirius had finally got Remus. He knew what was happening and soon he was as well.

"I would want anything to do with James"

"You wanna fuck him?" Sirius was caught off guard. What was Remus talking about?

"Are that fucking?" Remus start to gather his stuff.

"Is James fucking my little brother?" Remus looks Sirius in the face again. Before speaking there is an silence. For Sirius it was almost impossible to keep but he knew Remus wouldn't talk to him more about it if he didn't keep it.

"Yes but don't tell them I told you." Remus slowly says with clear words.

"That brother fucker." Sirius stormed off.

Author here
I was not planning on making this an part three but I think it's better with more shorter sooner chapters than long and having to wait a lot longer. Btw I am so happy for all the readers for reading this it means so much to me ❤️

(706 words)