PROLOUGE

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
e info will be because i made it up, this story is fictional.
_____________________________________

loud music blast through the stereo of the four walls closed space club, led lights was the only source of light which annoys azure the most.

despite the inkling feeling of annoyance of being in a place he never wanted to be in, with no other choice he stayed para banatayan ang mga kaibigan lalo na ang dahilan kung bat nahila siya in this god forsaken place.

sa lahat ng ayaw ni azure ay ang ingay along with the smell of booze or any kind of alcoholic drinks, isama pa ang amoy ng pawis mula sa mga tao sa loob ng club.

he despise it.

on the other hand a man no more than in his mid twenties sit by the bar, his eyes scanning the crowed with bored look on his face.

eyes was on him despite not doing much aside staring back at those who he caught staring at him until they look away on their own.

"you ready to go al? im tipsy na i wanna lay down" he turn his gaze at his nephew who he accompanied for the night.

he smile a little at the little guy as he put his drinks down para alalayan ang kababata "you look like a tomato bel" pangaasar niya dito habang inaalalayan ito, with his arms around his shoulder.

"gosh! you two. if di ko kayo kilalalang dalawa baka akalain ko na magjowa talaga kayo" sloan, bel's bestfriend commented making alon look at her with his eyebrow furrowed finding her words ridiculous.

alon had never taken sloan's word seriously knowing that she's just joking around but sometimes it annoys him.

isa pa bel's his nephew, he's like a little brother to him that needs to be taken care of.

he made his way through the crowds, holding bel close to his side para hindi ito masaktan.

malapit na sila sa exit pero napahinto sila, there's a commotion and also bel needed to use the bathroom kaya sinamahan siya ni sloan.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT! ANG KAPAL NG MUKHA MONG BAKLA KA!" a girl was screaming on the top her lungs while kinda facing a guy who was wearing a rather girly clothes, with a light makeup on his face.

infront of the girly clothed guy are two other guys that looks like his friends, all in their twenties.

alon at the scene boredly.

but putting that aside, something-- or rather a guy caught his eyes, beside the girly looking guy, another guy stood closely and he's wearing what looks like a silk pair of pajamas.

is the guy lost?

hindi napigilan ni alon na bahagyang mapangiti cause for some reason he finds the guy intriguing, he smile amusely to himself as he watch the guy talk to the girly guy while their other two friends argue with the girls who is still shouting.

"miss pwede ba you're making a scene, don't you feel ashamed?" one of the guy who looks half irish with his red hair calmly said to the girl.

the girl scoff loudly "AKO PA? BAT DI NYO SABIHIN YAN SA BAYOT NYONG KAIBIGAN NA AKALA MO LINTA AT PARANG POKPOK NA SINASAYAWAN ANG BOYFRIEND KO!" she said with wide eye, fuming mad as her nostril flare while shouting.

alon frown at the loud annoying sound.

"eh tangina pala sana kinadena mo yang jowa mo sa tingil mo. tanga amputa? bar to ano gusto mo gawin nila magdasal? at kung may sisisihin ka, pwede ba sisihin mo yung gagong boyfriend mo we witnessed with our own eyes that he was the one trying to make a move on our friend, god can you be more stupid than you already are?" alon's eyes widen a little for a fraction of second at the poisonous words coming from the guy he was looking at.

he had never heard someone openly speak in such way with a calm face but fierce annoyed eyes.

he didn't look like someone that spoke such words but he just did.

everyone was stunned, even the girl.

kung kanina she looks like a banshee now she looks like a humiliated girl.

the girly guy was holding onto the guy who just spoke, he was giggling as he proudly held his head high without shame.

even the two other guy looks like they're about to laugh pinipigilan lang nila.

who laugh openly was actually sloan who must have witness eveything too after using the bathroom with bel.

something inside alon made an uneccessary reaction when the guy who have a very colorful vocabulary turns his head towards them and immediately made eye contact with him.

he meet the guys gaze with curiousity, the intense stormy grey eyes who's now looking at him look at him with something he cant put words into.

but he knows its not a very likeable look.

azure recognize the guy who was openly staring at him and it made his blood boil more than it already is.

this is why he hate going to this kind of places. alam niyang makakabanga at makakabanga niya ang mga katulad ng lalaking yon.

people like alon alexander who thinks everyone will fall and kiss their feet sa isang ngiti lang nila.