CHAPTER ONE

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
______________________________________

Azure Sinclaire's P.O.V.

"ate" "kuya" "ma" "eris" isa isa ko silang bineso cause if i dont sermon na naman aabutin ko, si eris lang niyakap ko, bunso kong kapatid.

sya lang naman normal sa pamilyang to.

di ko nga alam ano pa purpose netong  family dinner na to.

pamilya? baka pamilya ng mga matapobre, eris is the exception syempre.

"kuya i saw you on the magazine! you look so good in white po!" masayang bungad niya which made me smile.

if there's anything im thankful for in this family? si eris lang yun, he's also the reason why i always come back here.

"eris we're infront of the table stop talking about nonsense things" agad saway ni mama sa kanya.

"what's so good about that eris? beauty fades and your kuya will end up jobless in the end, there's no good in that" mayabang na sulsol naman ni kuya while slicing his steak.

i don't usually care when they say things like that pero tangina sa harap ni eris? harap harapan talaga nila akong sisiraan sa kapatid ko?

"heard you sleep your way to get on top of the chain azure. make sure that there's no scandal, dont bring shame to our name than you already did" walang emosyon at puno ng panunuyang sambit ni ate ynes as she drinks her wine.

they're so great right? lingo lingo pa yan nagsisimba. pero mga dila kala mo hinubog ng dyablo.

i smile fakely at her "why ate? jealous that despite being the way that i am, all the men that you want begs for my attention instead?"

bisexual ako and they always use that fact to push me down, i rather be an abomination kesa maging katulad nila.

"azure! apologize to your sister right now!" agad sigaw ni mama in her defense.

"ohhh he got you good on that ynes" tatawa tawang sambit ni kuya.

see? they dont even respect each other.

her face goes frigid making me laugh before i continue eating my food ignoring their words, after chewing a bite of my steak i turn to kuya daniel after wiping my lips with a napkin "kuya remember how im on top of my class-- wait im the summa cum laude of my batch pala no? remember din how im rank 1 when i took psychometrician licensure exam? you were what rank again on your board exam? oh right 198? and ate was what? 204?" i smile brightly as i say this words para inisin sila lalo "the best companies all over asia are contacting me too para magtrabaho sa kanila, thats a bad thing? what a shame right" kuya looks so mad to the point that he slam his hand on the table.

my eyes narrow down at him, pikon amputa sinimulan simulan di kaya panindigan.

"eris go to your room" utos ko which eris immediately made a run for.

good boy.

when eris door slam closed that's when kuya daniel exploded.

"ANG YABANG MO AH! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US? BAKIT ILAN NA BA KUMANTOT SAYO PARA MAKARATING KA KUNG NASAAN KA?! YOU EVEN SLEPT WITH YOUR PROFESSOR KAYA KA NAGING SUMMA CUM LAUDE NAKAKADIRI KA!" sigaw niya which im sure the maids will hear.