CHAPTER SIX

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
______________________________________

Alon Salem Alexander's P.O.V.

after that time that bel had his first bar night, he promise to never drink again.

but for some reason i find that night quite unforgettable, making it a bit hard for me to not remember it once in a while.

lalo na kapag nakikita ko ang mukha ng lalaki yun in almost every billboard that i passed by sa araw araw na nagdadrive ako papuntang shop.

i never really notice him before, its not like he have a very usual face but more over the fact that pictures along the roads was just an everyday thing that have no importance to me.

until i actually met him and i can say that those photos along the road, infront of the stores, on the social media, those things does not justify the face that he have.

"chef alon!" i stopped walking and waited for tracey who was making her way towards me as soon as i enter the shop.

she looks excited.

she gesture for me to lean down a little making me confuse.

pero ginawa ko pa din, she might want to tell me something important.

"chef. wag ka lilingon! pero kanina pa kayo hinihintay nung isang loyal customer natin si azure sinclaire po ang gwapo nya chefff~ pero yun nga gusto nya daw yung gawa nyong red velvet kanina pa sya naghihintay." she whisper fastly switching tones from amazement, excitement to worried.

i lean back and straighten up while looking down at her, from my peripheral vision i glance at the said customer at the corner of the store looking out of the glass. "we don't open and accept orders for another hour. apologize to him and tell him to go home for now or wait for an hour if he's patient enough tracey" i calmly told her.

i am a little disappointed that one of the shop rule have been broken. it doesn't matter if he's the highest paid model or if he's a son of one of the richest family in this country. status don't matter when it comes to our customers.

we do not treat them in such baseless category.

her eyes widen "pero sir-"

kung gusto nyang kumain ng gawa ko, he either order in advance or walk in, in an appropriate time.

baking takes time. its not magic that i can just puff out of my ovens.

"i have to prepare inside the kitchen tracey, escort him out accordingly" i said to her, cutting off any more protest before walking past her and patting her shoulder in the process.

my gaze wander over on where he is seated as i made my way towards the door of the kitchen.

he looks like he's in daze.

i almost halted on my steps when the sun starts rising up and its morning beams cast from the sky and through the glass wall of the shop.

it illuminated over him, making it look like the sun was shining just for him.

those lights maked him look even more unreal that i had to blink slowly to make sure that im seeing alright.

hindi ko alam na bumagal pala ang paglakad ko, i caught myself when tracey made her way towards him, kaya binilisan ko muli ang lakad ko while looking straight ahead.