Silent screams of night

A man was sleeping on the bed...mumbling some broken words, droplets of sweat covered his forehead as he sighed heavily in his sleep. It looked like he was having a nightmare. He wanted to wake up but he couldn't. His eyes were not ready to open and his body felt paralyzed.

The man left a loud groan as he jerked his body with his all might. His eyes were red...body wet from sweat and hands trembling, heart pumping like crazy. It was kinn theerapanyakul, most dangerous mafia of Asia.

He was the most devilish man ever born. His aura was just so suffocating...he was rightly called "The devil of death"  For kinn money and sex is everything. He never believed in love, he thinks that love makes you weak and makes you blind.

Another reason for him to not believe in love was that he never saw what love feels like. Now, about the nightmare. Kinn was just 5 when his mother died infront of him. He remember how his mom was crying, was pleading that man to let her live but that cruel man..just laughed. From that day kinn still have nightmares.

He didn't saw that man's face and hence he was restless for revenge. kinn was not in good terms with his father..he never talked to his father because he is angry with him. Kinn knew that his father knows the person who killed his mother yet he refused to take his name.

Kinn signed "One day i will find you and i will take my revenge. My revenge will end with you" he thought. As we closed his eyes.

Place:-USA

A boy was sitting on his bed looking very excited. He was talking with someone on the phone.

"i can't believe i am finally gonna meet you after all this years"

"Me too macau..i missed you all so much. can't wait to go home...i missed you,kim,pete,chay so much"

"You don't miss your father amd mothe-

"She is not my mother mac, nor that man is my father. i don't have a family"

"I am sorry vegas i shouldn't have said that. when is your flight tho?"

"It's after 2 days"

"Ok then..come soon, we will celebrate together. bye bestie"

"Good night mac"

Vegas cut the call and went to the balcony...he looked at the moon as he faintly smiled.

Vegas was a sweet boy, total introvert but he was strong as well. He was sweet only for his friends. He doesn't believe in love and family. He was not some dreamy boy who just dreams about a price to come and save his from the cruel world and then have happily ever after.

Vegas was rather a practical boy. He believes that one should be strong enough to protect themselves on their own. There is not such a word like "selfless love" or "Happily ever after".

Even tho he belonged from a mafia family and knew how everything works still he wanted to live in peace.

"After 2 day...i will finally meet my friends" vegas thought as he went back to his room.

Place: Thailand

In a dark basement, a man was tied to a chair..he shivered as kinn bought the gun near his forehead and placed it.
"TELL ME WHO KILLED MY MOTHER, YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD, WHO COULDN'T SAVE HIS OWN WIFE...SHAME ON YOU" kinn yelled at his father as he looked at him with scared eyes. "Kin-" he couldn't complete his sentence as kinn slapped him hard.

"Kinn i am your father, i-" he again got slapped by kinn.

"I SAID SHUT UP, tell me his name otherwise get ready to die" kinn's father gulped as he mumbled some words "It was gu-gun"

Tbc

Hey everyone. I am back, finally! uff..i hope everyone is doing fine. i hope you guys didn't forget me. So this is the 1st chapter of my new story "My revenge ends with you" please love and support my new story as well. As i always say you guys are the best. Thanks for supporting and motivating me to write ❤...as always I Love You. Please tell me how was this chapter...(even tho it was kinda a introduction character😅)
see you soon
till then
Bye babies ❤❤