You got me wrong~(mention of r*pe)

kinn trapped vegas in his arms. Their faces was terrible close. Vegas started to
squirm under kinn's hold. "You bonkey leave me..i will cut your dick and fry it in hot oil" kinn frustratingly held vegas's chin and said "You are my SLAVE and i will do whatever i want to do with you" saying that kinn started to roam his hands all over Vegas's body.

Vegas was feeling disgusted. Kinn suddenly put his hands under vegas's shirt as vegas's body started shaking from fear and disgust. His breath started getting heavier as he spoke with great difficulty "P-please don't....don't d-do t-this..i..i will do- whatever yo-you say" but kinn's eyes were filled with lust and anger.

Kinn was losing his mind. Whenever he sees vegas's face, he sees his(vegas's father) face. How just because of that filthy man he had such a miserable childhood. His heart didn't soften even after seeing vegas pleading him, even after seeing how his body trembled, even after knowing that he is punishing a innocent person for his father's deeds.

Vegas was cry still pleading kinn to leave him. Still pleading kinn not to give him more scares. Still pleading kinn not to touch him. "Please d-dont-ahh" vegas shouted as kinn slapped him hard. "Stop shouting your father snatched my childhood from me, i will ruin your family too" as he bites vegas's neck and continues to leave wet kisses on his neck.

Vegas thought about what kinn said but the disgust of kinn's hands and his  touching him bought him back to reality. Vegas with his all might kicked kinn's balls with his knees. As kinn yelped in pain. Kinn fell on floor groaning in pain as vegas quickly got up. He felt so angry, so disgusted.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" vegas said as he kicked kinn's junior few times more. "Let me go from here...why have you kept me here" he asked kinn who was still growling from pain.

"What's going on hia why are you-" kim asked coming inside the basement followed by tankhun. As they saw kinn growling in pain. kim helped kinn to get up who looked at vegas who was looking scared and traumatized.

"Aoi who is he, kinn" tankhun asked as kim replied "he is vegas..our rivals son"
vegas who was standing there all scared said lowly "Please let me go from here. what did i ever do to you guys." as kinn stood up angrily and said "Why wrong we did to your father then, why he killed our mother, why he snatched our childhood from us" as vegas stood there and said "So you think that if you keep me here and torture me..your revenge will be completed. let me tell you, he never saw me as his son. He thinks that i am his biggest mistake and wishes  for my death day" kinn scoffs at him and said "Why should I believe you"

vegas took a deep breath and said "Fine, i will not ask you to free me...if my no one from my family comes to my rescue within a week then you will let me go without any question okay?"as kinn looked at kim and tankhun who nodded. kinn looked at vegas and nodded as well.

"So, vegas you will stay with me from now on okay?" tankhun said more likely declared as kinn said "No he will stay in the basement only" as tankhun whined and stubbornly said "No, no,no he will stay with me we will watch movies,k-dramas,and webseries" as kim said "Yes hia, i think we should wait to see if what vegas is saying is true or not and moreover vegas should not pay for his father's deed." as kinn nodded hesitantly.

"Let's go and watch Hum apke hain kaun" tankhun suggests as vegas rolled his eyes. Tankhun smiled happily.
tankhun let with vegas and kinn said "Kim find out about vegas's family and their bonds and inform me" as kim nodded and left from there. As kinn tried to walk he felt terrible pain on his lower half as he shouted "I fucking hate you bastard"......

Tbc

Hey!it's your author this side. Hope you guys enjoyed this one. I am enjoying writing this story and so i hope you guys are enjoying reading this book as well. See you next week and hopefully i will update under your influence. Keep spreading love and positivity. Stay healthy and take care of yourself. I am proud of you all and i love you all.
see you soon,
till then,
bye babies ❤❤