77

~Chapter 77~

Just when Yan Shuang led Qing Yun, Qing Yi and others to help A Jiu resist the heavenly tribulation, Hua Shu and Yu Feng returned to Heavenly Palace to deal with Lan Feng's funeral affairs. Hua Mo received the news about the Peacock Clan halfway, saying that the clan has something to deal with, so he hurriedly left the immortals and headed towards Bainiao Island. After flying for a thousand meters, he saw that Yu Feng and others had gone far away, so he turned around and headed towards Da Ze Mountain.

Outside Da Ze Mountain, sky thunders were densely covered, and all the mountain-protecting formations were activated. Five-colored lights came out from the Eternal Life Palace, blocking one after another sky thunder outside the mountain.

The nine-star lantern was shaken by the impact of thunder. 

Hua Mo was cautious all the way and quietly landed in an inconspicuous place behind the mountain. After waiting for a moment, the cold wind swept, and he suddenly turned around. The Devil Lord was sitting on a branch behind him, smiling ghostly and coldly.

"Didn't we agree not to see each other in the near future? Why do you have to come back to see me? This time I kill Lan Feng with my true body. If those immortals find out and use that immortal net to deal with me, it will be a bit tricky to deal with. Now is the most critical time, and I can't waste any of my power."

The peak of Demigods has been reached by the Immortal Net established by the eleven Immortals. However, it was clear from hearing the Devil Lord's words that it didn't take it seriously. Though for some reason its name is absent from the Skyreach Pillar in the Immortal and Demon Barrier, when it is evident that it possesses the power greater than those immortals.

Because of this, it was hidden in Hong Yi's body and was not discovered by the Immortal Net.

"Didn't you say that everything has been arranged? Hong Yi will be found by them and become the murderer of Lan Feng, but you didn't tell me that Hong Yi was just a junior. How could he kill Lan Feng? Do you really think that immortals are fools?" Hua Mo was full of anger, "Now that Xian Shan and Gu Jin have cleared suspicions, when the Heavenly Empress comes back, with her friendship with Chang Qin, she will definitely go to the Fox Clan to find out the truth in person. How long do you think you can keep your identity concealed?"

The Devil Lord was not angry at all. It raised the corners of its mouth slightly and brushed its hair carelessly, "If she can find Chang Qin."

Hua Mo's expression changed, "You mean, Chang Qin's...?"

Seeing the Devil Lord smiling and saying nothing, Hua Mo felt a chill in his heart and became more afraid of this devil.

"Hong Yi's suspicion has been cleared, what are you going to do next?"

"Who said that his suspicion has been cleared? Even if immortals and demons were killed, the two clans would not even start a war. Without Hong Yi, how could I quietly lure the devils in Da Ze Mountain and let the thunder destroyed the nine-star lantern."

"What exactly do you want to do?" 

"What? Are you scared? I also want to thank you. If you hadn't led Lan Feng to Imperial Palace, how could I have avoided Yu Feng and Jing Lei and kill Lan Feng in the barrier of Imperial Palace. But Lan Feng is very fond of your daughter. He's so affectionate thathe want to go back to Wu Ji Palace and marry her until his death." Devil Lord covered his mouth and chuckled, "Tsk, tsk, it's really pitiful to meet an old father-in-law like you."