Just a Regular Day

Velvette's POV

Me and Val have been standing outside of the tower for a few minutes now. We've been waiting on Valentine to get here. We told Vox to come down from his tower like 40 minutes ago to come meet Valentine, but he insisted on becoming Rapunzel and staying locked in his surveillance room at the top of the V Tower. My and Valentino were just talking about the Love Potion for half the time. The other half we we're talking about dragging Vox all the way down the tower. After like 20 minutes, Vox decides to come down from his surveillance room to join us. Vox rolls his eyes.

"So why are we standing out side like we're some beggers?"

"We're waitin' on Valentine!"

"Again, I don't know who the fuck Valentine is"

Valentino rolls his eyes. I'm not sure if he heard Valentine introduce herself when we were there. I roll my eyes at Vox too

"Well if you cooled your robot tits I'll tell ya. You've met her before, dumbass"

Vox tiled his head, or screen, at me like I just said the most out of pocket random shit.

"Is it one of Val's whores?"

Valentino whacks Vox upside the head while I laugh.

"I don't have a whore named Valentine, asshat!"

Vox adjusts his hat and his screen glitches a bit.

"Well I wouldn't know since you know where most of their G-spots are then their actual names!!"

Valentino immediately snaps back.

"And you should know every name of every person in Hell since you watch everyone like a creepy stalker in your surveillance room!!"

"At least I can recognize people from their faces and not their ass!!"

"At least I can recognize someone at all!!"

"At least my dick hasn't shrunk from the amount of times I've had sex!!"

"At least I have a dick!!"

"At least my dick isn't out for the public!!"

I honestly stopped paying attention to their petty argument. I was waiting for Valentine to arrive. Suddenly, I got pushed by Vox after he was pushed by Valentino. My eye starts to twitch. I can't stand those two. One second they're arguing and the next thing you know they're making out and almost swallowing each other. I shove Vox back and Vox falls onto Valentino. That should give them an early start on their make out session so they can get it over with.

A little later...

They indeed tried swallowing each other. I was on my phone during this because at this point, this is usual for me. Their little on-off relationship is complicated. Glad I'm not in a relationship. I don't think I wanna be in one. They ruined it for me. I see the same black hair with black eyes walking towards the building. I immediately cover both of the dumbasses mouths since they started arguing about who has a bigger dick. Although Vox's mouth is covered, I can still understand him.

"What the fuck, Vel?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, DUMBASS! SHE'S COMING"

And you can't shut Valentino before he says something perverted.

"Oh really? Can I watch?"

I whack Valentino upside the head and shove them both aside and take Valentine's hand and walk her over to Vox and Valentino.

"I think she deserves a thank you for saving you"

Vox's eyes did that thing again where it swirls two different colors. He looked livid

"THE ANGEL IS VALENTINE?!"