The Extermination

My POV

I was walking to the target range, in deep thought. Vox didn't seem happy for me when I told him I would be fighting for Heaven. Fine, who needs him? I can do this by myself. I don't need Hell. I need Heaven. And if that means fighting for Heaven and killing demons... so be it.

Vox's POV

I was walking to the surveillance room. Just a few hours before the extermination. It'll be fine. The Vees and I will just go to the V Tower, we'll be safe there anyway. I sit down in my seat and start watching every camera carefully, until I get to the target range one, where the angel is. What the hell's her name. All I do is call her pet names or angel. She doesn't tell anyone her name. Fucking asshole. I look at the time and then the huge ass hour glass hell has to calculate how much time until the eextermination. I hope those angels leave her to die.

My POV

I shot targets multiple times, a few of them having more holes than others. At this point, I was just shooting whatever I could to get my anger out. I saw demons starting to run frantically to escape. Did someone get shot? I look out the window. The hourglass. How is that possible? There was still a lot of time left! How could have the sand reached the bottom that fast? Right before my eyes, I saw angels murdering and slaughtering other demons. I ran. I ran fast. I ran to the studio and slammed the door shut, locking it and running into the film studio. Demons were in the middle of a set. I raised my revolver at them and pulled the trigger multiple times, shooting any demons in sight. An angel noticed me and recognized me, but let me have my freedom since I was basically helping them. While I was running from room to room, I suddenly got yanked into a room and knocked out. When I woke up, I saw multiple TV's around the room. It looked like someone had been watching every corner of Pride. I stared at the cameras as I slowly got up. My revolver was missing, but I saw 2 demons. 2 of the Vees. I sat up and noticed I was bleeding. Valentino was by the door, guarding it with his revolvers. Velvette was watching the cameras and making a potion. I didn't even know where Vox was... Velvette noticed I was awake.

"Good morning, dollie."

I looked at her.

"Where's Vox?"

"He's out fightin' other angels ta defend the tower. Where do ya think ya are?"

The V Tower... Wait, even after I told him I was fighting for Heaven, he saved me. Again. He doesn't leave me to die. Angels hurt me and he saved me again. Hell accepted me when Heaven didn't. My revolver was sitting on the desk, next to Velvette. I quickly got up, grabbed my revolver, and started running towards the door. Velvette yelled from her spot.

"Wait! It's dangerous out there! You could-"

I didn't hear anything else after that. By then I was running through the tower halls. I noticed Vox was surrounded by angels by the exit, his screen was shattered. It was worse than what Valentino could do. I gripped my revolver and shot. But I didn't shoot a demon, I shot my own kind. I started dragging Vox into his surveillance room and kicked the door open, hitting Valentino in the face. I dragged Vox inside before slamming the door shut and locking it. I can get redeemed into Heaven some other way, but right now, I need to save the person who saved me.