14. DTR

fourteen

fourteen . DTR
[ narrative ]
MAY 18TH, 2024
Define The Relationship
kate's pov

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

"CONNOR'S COMING to pick you up, isn't he?" Lauren asks, and I nod.

"Yeah, we're just gonna hang out at his place. What're you and brady doing today?" I ask, and she shrugs.

"I think he's coming over to my room for a little and we're just gonna hang out and do whatever since you and Connor are using the house." She explains. "Not that Brady minds, we just would rather be alone sometimes."

"I get that, I know Summer and Walker like their alone time too." I smile, "I'm not sure how connor feels about me, but... I think I'm gonna ask him today. If I find a good time to ask, that is."

"Good luck!! I mean, to me it's obvious he likes you, but I guess I could be wrong." Lauren mutters, "I'm sure Brady knows."

"Im sure he does, but I wanna do this on my own. Connor and I are pretty good friends, I trust him to be honest with me." I say to Lauren.

My phone dings, and I see it's a text from connor saying he's here.

"Connor's here! I'll cya later, Lauren! Thank you so much for hanging out with me." I smile before grabbing my phone.

"Of course! Have fun, Kate!" She shouts as I walk out of her hotel room door, shutting it behind me.

I check that I look okay in my phone camera before exiting the elevator and walking through the lobby, smiling politely at the worker.

I chose a purple hoodie with a small white butterfly on the front corner, and design of the same type of butterflies in a bigger design on the back. I'm wearing plain black leggings with it, since it's a simple outfit.

It's decently hot here, but it's cold in the noon's house, so I don't mind wearing a hoodie.

I walk out to Connor's car, knowing exactly where he'll be parked. I hop into the passengers seat, and he smiles at me.

"Hi, Con." I say softly.

"Hi, crazy girl. Sleep well?" He asks, and I nod.

"I did. Can we go see Bailey?" I question, and he laughs.

"Of course, crazy girl." He nods, starting the car

We talk about random nonsense on the way to his house, and when we arrive we get out at the same time, and he grabs my hand before we walk up to his front door, and he types in the code on the door before walking me inside.