Chapter 22: Tacenda~

•|𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

I hate him so much .He deserved that. I was working on my laptop and my phone rang ,it was from an unknown number. I asked John to track this call location because I knew who is calling .

"𝑯𝒊 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒅 ...𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍."

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐** , 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓..."

"𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂... 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆,𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒔 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒌𝒉𝒂...𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒘𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒚𝒆 ...?"

"𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ,𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒈𝒚𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒃 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒈 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒃𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆."

"𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑! 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒂 𝒋𝒊𝒔𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒂𝒂𝒈 𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅."

[𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒔]

He wanted to say more but I cut the call. He was so annoying,he was at my father's age but I can't control myself to torture him. He was using some software to manipulate his location that's why John couldn't tracked his exact location.

I guessed he will play some dirty game from now and for my precious gems Sia and Aradhya's protection I ordered John to increase our men( bodyguard ) and tight the security I couldn't take any risk.

As I planned our date ,tonight. I went into my room to give her a new outfit. I opened the door and saw Sia and Aru were gossiping and laughing with each other.

"Ye konsi baatein ho rhi hain? zraa mujhe bhi btao...I also want to laugh with you." I said and they stood up in a hurry.

"woh...woh Sia is saying ki she also want to come with us tonight ,she wants to spend some time with us ....a..and I ..I also want ki John bhi join kre hume because he is also like our family member...haina? ."Aradhya said in fear.

"What, Sia do you want to come with us? "

"Bhaia woh ...yes but I will not come with you If you will mindd.... mai aap dono k beech mei nhi aana chahti." Sia said and made her puppy eyes face.

"No No my dear sister ,you are not coming between us ..you are most welcome.."

"hannn! Thank you so much bhaia ..I love you and I wish ki aap sda kush rho sda suhagan rho." Sia said ,I know she got excited in this type of situations specially when jb woh apni baat mnwa le , hugged me and Ardhya laughed.

They both were cute. I was lucky to having this cutie pies. Sia was so happy and excited ,she left us alone. She went into her room to get ready .

Aradhya was standing and playing with her fingers and face down. I sat on the couch.