Party Crash

Libby's POV

It was another beautiful day in Adventure Bay, and we were having a party at City Hall.

There were snacks, drinks, and even music. Marshall and Everest were waltzing with each-other, Rocky and Liberty did the same, so did Zuma and Coral, Rubble and Roxi, Tracker and Ella, and Tuck and Annalise.

Chase was getting some snacks for Skye, but then two familiar troublemakers showed up. They were Harold and Holly Humdinger.

"We don't like Skye." Harold sulked.

"I got an idea, let's do it." Holly smirked.

Harold and Holly did something mean to Skye, Harold held her down while Holly grabbed a custard pie and smacked it on Skye's face.

"Why did you do that?!" Skye shouted.

"Because you are an ugly Cockapoo." Harold said to Skye.

"Oh, and you are dumb, stupid, wimpy, and a brat." Holly laughed.

This made Skye cry her eyes out, causing the attention of the pups.

"How dare you say rude things about my baby!" Chase shouted at Harold and Holly.

While Chase was beating up Harold and Holly for what they did to Skye, I got a video call from my two cousins Maya and Allie from Builder Cove.

"Hey, Libby, how's things?" Maya and Allie asked on the video call.

"Hey Maya and Allie, everything is doing good, the pups and I are having a party at city hall, but Harold and Holly Humdinger said rude thing about Skye, and now Chase is beating them up."

"Oh dear, you know this reminds us of the time Speed Meister and Speed Wonder crashed our redhead friend Annie's party on her yacht." Maya said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well, Speed Meister and Speed Wonder disguised themselves as servers on the yacht, but then they made a mess and even graffitied the yacht, so we kicked them off the yacht." Allie said.

"I'm sorry about that, anyways nice talking to you, bye." I said then I ended the video call.

Harold and Holly were both taken into custody for crashing the party.

"Can I have this dance my baby?" Chase asked.

"Sure." Skye said.

Chase and Skye waltzed together, then they kissed.