Chapter 3: Brothers United Again.. (edit)

The day Adamai felt his brother's wakfu once again, he was more than overjoyed. He rushed to find him. Following his wakfu, he found himself in the heart of the forest glancing at a crying, curled up figure.

He approached it seeing the blue hat and blonde hair.

"Yugo?" Adamai called out.

"Oh, Ad... what are you doing here?" Yugo responded, attempting to wipe away his tears quickly.

"I came looking for you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Ad, can you leave now please?" he dismissed him slightly aggressively, "I want to be alone right now." Adamai ignored his brother, went up to him, and hugged him. Yugo, shocked, hugged back. He felt something on his shirt.

"Ad... are you crying?" he asked his brother.

"No, I'm not," the dragon replied.

"I know you're lying, Ad," Yugo told him, loosening their hug and watching his brother wipe his tears.

"I- I thought I would- would never see y- you- again," he stuttered, "You ran away so suddenly that I lashes out... It would have been nice to know from you instead of from a note..." he finished, laughing slightly. Yugo felt bad; he didn't want his brother to worry about him.

"Hey, Ad, if you need to talk to me, you know where to find me, ok?" the young Eliatrope reminded him.

"Alright, bro."

Adamai looked Yugo in his eyes and knew he was telling the truth.

"Yugo, do you promise to not to change places so that I can find you?"

"Only if you promise to lead the others away from me."

"Deal," the dragon sealed, hugging his brother again. "I really have to go back to the others or they'll get worried. I should have been back to the castle by now."

"Ok, Ad. I'll see you later, then," Yugo said, waving good-bye as he went to the Sadida castle.

"Any luck finding Yugo, Adamai?" Ruel asked the dragon as he passed through the kitchen.

"No, he found a way to block his wakfu from me," Adamai lied.

"If we haven't found him yet, we should keep looking," Evangeline responded.

"Yeah, Yugo is our friend; we shouldn't give up on him," Amalia added, catching up to the others.

"I don't know if Yugo still thinks of you as his friends," Dally said coldly as he and Ruel left the kitchen. 

Adamai remained there with the girls. The sat in the very awkward silence.

"You guys know what you did was wrong... I just wonder if my brother will forgive you," Adamai said in a quiet voice. He left to go to his room.

Both Eva and Amalia had one thought... They had broken the nicest boy they ever knew and for that they might never be forgiven...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next say, everyone was in the forest looking for Yugo once again.

"Dally!" Eva cried, "Will you stop ignoring me, please?"

"Not yet. I'll stop when you apologize to Yugo," Dally told her. Dally felt bad for ignoring Eva because it made her sad, but he didn't want to talk to her until she apologized to Yugo for what she and Amalia had done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ADAMAI AND RUEL, YOU WILL NOT IGNORE A SADIDAN PRINCESS!!" Amalia huffed.

"Really, PrInCEsS, because that is EXACTLY what we're doing," Adamai mocked with a cold voice.

 "You and Eva drove our Yugo away. I may forgive you when we find him and YOU apologize," Ruel added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Adamai had finished eating during dinner, he went for a walk in the forest and decided to visit Yugo and talk with him a little.

When Adamai found himself where Yugo was, his brother portaled right over.

"Hey Ad!" Yugo greeted him cheerfully.

"Hey, Yugo, how are you?" he asked back happily.

"I'm doing ok, I'm just a little bored... How's everyone else?"

"They're doing fine. We barely talk to Amalia and Eva, though. Anyway, I wanted to tell you about something."

"What is it?" Yugo asked as he and Adamai sat on the grass.

"As I've said, when you left, I got so worried I lashed out at everybody. I thought I would never see you again and I looked everywhere for you. I didn't even sleep and Ruel got worried and told me to... I didn't listen and didn't sleep until I found you. 

Then, one night, something attacked me. It hurt me, not that bad, but I just want you to be safe around this night, ok?" When Adamai finished, Yugo came over and hugged him. Yugo remembered he was the best person he had met.

"I'm sorry I put you through that," Yugo said as he began to cry. It quickly became heavy.

"It wasn't your fault, bro," Adamai comforted him.

After a while, they let go and talked about how Yugo felt. As he talked, Adamai listen to everything he said, knowing that Yugo just needed someone to vent to. They spent hours talking until it became late at night. They said goodbye and Admai made his way to the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva and Amalia tried everything to find Yugo. They called out his name and scouted the forest all day and night and barely even took breaks to sleeps. They noticed that the boys weren't sleeping at all. Everyone could agree that they were worried about Yugo and how he was doing, but only Adamai knew where his brother was and how he was and he obviously going to tell this to others. No matter how many times Amalia and Eva apologized to Adamai, he wasn't going to listen. All he cared was that they told Yugo, not him.

They scouted the forest one last time before they would give up and let Yugo come back on his own. They got close to the heart of the forest when they heard a faint voice singing.

Amalia recognized the familiar voice.