Chapter 6 (this part makes me cringe)

(I hope the idea I have in my head doesn't come out like absolute crap. I'm not too good about writing descriptive paragraphs. This is the next day, and all I can say is, I flopped at writing this. It's not too bad, but still)

Byakuya, Komaru, and Toko we're all sitting in Komaru's dorm. Toko was obsessing over Byakuya, and Byakuya was just rolling his eyes every few minutes. Komaru was looking back and forth between the two, waiting for one of them to speak. The silence was long, awkward, and angering. Komaru let out a loud sigh, nothing. She faked coughed, nothing.

"Are you creetins gonna speak up? Or are you just going to waste more of my precious time?" Byakuya said in a cocky manner.

"IDK?! I've been WAITING for one of YOU TWO, to at least say SOMETHING" Komaru said, raising her voice a little.

"If you want the silence broken so badly, then why don't you speak? Wouldn't that be an obvious answer for someone with a pea sized brain like you? Who am I kidding, if you have a pea sized brain nothing would be obvious to you " Byakuya said in a sly tone.

(how bro felt after saying that:)

(Alr continuing the story)

"g-good one master" Toko said drooling over Byakuya.

"UGH, you need to stop being such a butthole. Also Toko, STOP PRAISING SUCH A BAD PERSON" Komaru exclaimed.

"But Byakuya isn't bad, h-he's perfect. He's my knight in shining armor" Toko said in a dreamy way.

"Ew. Nobody would want to be your knight in shining armor" Byakuya said, feeling disgusted.

"You know what, I don't need you here anymore Byakuya. You're a butthole, and I don't think that's gonna change, but I hope you at least try to" Komaru stated, wanting Byakuya to leave.

"pfft I'm perfect, I don't need to change" Byakuya said as he walked out. Damn his legs are long as hell.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE MY PRINCE" Toko shouted, of course Byakuya was already too far away to hear this. Also the door was closed, so why the hell did she even think she would be heard?

"Alright Toko" Komaru inhaled before speaking once more "you do realize how terrible Byakuya treats you?"

"again I-I don't care about those comments he makes, I'm used to it a-anyways!" Toko snapped back.

"But you shouldn't be!" She said, looking at Toko with sympathy "I don't know what may have happened when you were younger, but I want you to feel love not some long legged blonde brat calling you a useless person! If that makes sense" 

"u-ugh, his rude comments make me feel.. w-well you know. So what's the problem" Toko was still not budging as she firmly stated this.

"The problem is that he's doing this just to be a butthole, and you think he's doing this just to pleasure you. Besides your partner should only say things to get you well.. you know in a more private space, NOT ALL THE TIME IN PUBLIC. ALSO YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER. THAT'S JUST WORSE!" Komaru shouted, hoping to make a point. "and being so vulgar to guys you aren't even with is something you should work on.."

"so I should do it more?" Toko asked.

"WHAT- NOOOOOOO NO NO" Komaru yelped, startled by her reply. "I'm saying you SHOULDN'T do that!"

"Ugh, y-you're s-saying this like you know someone who would treat me way better" Toko softly replied.

"Because I do, pretty much everyone would treat you better!" Komaru shouted, honestly she was just about ready to give up on convincing her at all. "heck I know someone who likes you, and just wants to see you happy" 

"and who the hell might that b-be?!" She snapped back at Komaru.

"o-oh well.. i-it's"

Komaru was cut off by a loud sneeze.

"HEY HEY IT'S YOUR FAVORITE MURDEROUS FIEND GENOCIDER SYO" Syo announced like she was some celebrity. "oh, it's just you. Ugh, do you know where my shining white knight is? I mean don't get me wrong you're hot, but I want mr.longlegs, yk? The REAL hottie."

Komaru was caught off-guard by the comment, and became very flustered. "Byakuya? He doesn't matter right now.." She stopped in the middle of her sentence officially giving up. "oh who am I kidding, he left back to his dorm like 15 minutes ago."

"UGH, he was in HERE WITH US. Yet you let his long legs scamper away, and only let my mopey side see him? UGHHHHHHHH. Anyways byeeeeeee" Syo soon ran out the room, well she ran into the door first, but eventually she opened the door and got out.

Komaru closed the door and flopped onto her bed. She regretted even trying at all, I mean how dumb was she to think this would work?

(I'm gonna end this here. When I was writing this yesterday, I don't know what I was thinking. The idea was much better in my head, but I might as well not let it go to waste?)

Word count: 843