Chanyeol

Two days before marriage

( Jimin was taking a round of his company when his eyes landed on a women , no not a normal women but his Sweet fiancé, he saw Rosè talking to Suho , Jimin went behind her )

Rosè : oww she is sooo cute what is her name ?? ( she asked suho as she picked up the 1 year girl in her hands )

Suho : her name is Somi

Rosè : ooow baby , smile , smile baby , smile Somi ( she said playing with her cutely)

Suho : Hello Mr Park ( he said as rosè turned around  looking at Jimin sweetly )

Rosè : bye Somi see you later  , my fiancé came I have to go ( she said as she handed Somi to Suho , Jimin became a bit jealous of her being too close to Suho but he trust her )

Rosè : hi jimin ( she said walking with Jimin as he stopped at looked at raising his eyebrows )

Jimin : Jimin ?? 

Rosè : ooh sorry , babe , is it fine now

Jimin : I guess you said "babe" to the child so much that you forgot to say me ( Jimin said pouting )

Rosé : to Somi ?? Oooh babe you are too jealous, she is just a baby , and a cute one ( rosè said giggling cutely as Jimin started staring at her )

Jimin : you love babies ??

Rosè : yeah I love babies so much

Jimin : come on then let me show you something ( he held his dragging her towards his office before closing the door )

Rosé : what just happened?? You made me run in my heels ( Jimin went towards the drawer and took out something )

Jimin : honey , please you are the one who can fulfill my dream , you are the one who can fill these two lines , I always wanted to have a baby with my love of life ( he said holding her hand and gave her the pregnancy test as rosè stared at it )

Rosè : you love babies ?? ( She asked curiously as Jimin nodded his head )

Jimin : I might sound like a crazy but I promise I will take good care of you and our babies  , I wanna see something in your belly , something ours ( he bend down and kissed her belly )

Rosè : don't bend down , stand up I don't like you bending infront of me , yah and I promise I will give you your babies I love babies too , I wonder how cute will they be