27.

The next day, Billie once again went out with Lando and his friends.

And I, just like last time, ditched it to be with Charles.

But this time, I promised myself I wouldn't end up in bed with Lando.

I would end up in bed alone or with Charles.

My doorbell rang just when I was finishing my makeup. He was right on time last time, but this time, he was even 30 minutes too early.

I buzzed to let him in, unlocked my door and opened it a little while I searched for my shoes.

I had no idea where he was taking me, but a date was always fancy, so I wore my best dress, put my hair up and now, I was desperately searching for my heels.

"Well hello Nova" someone said from behind me.

Someone, but definitely not Charles.

I quickly turned around and as I expected, it wasn't Charles who was standing in front of me.

It was Julian, my older brother.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, maybe a bit too annoyed.

I haven't seen him for over a year, which wasn't necessarily his fault because I was the one that moved to Monaco.

"Wow, is that how you greet your brother?" He chuckled and closed the door behind him.

I looked at him. He didn't change very much but there were definitely some differences.

He was tanner, more muscular and he had a few new tattoos.

I sighed and smiled. "Fuck Julian, I missed you" I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him.

We hugged for a few minutes. I wasn't lying, I missed him. We actually had a great relationship.

"Where's Lando? You're still dating him?" Julian asked. I shook my head. "He cheated on me"

"Are you serious?" He frowned. "Do you want me to kill him?"

Julian wasn't a brother who asked this question in a jokingly way. He actually meant it, he actually would kill him if I asked.

"No, I'm over it. I am actually going on a d-" I got interrupted by the doorbell and pushed the buzzer once again. "On a date" I finished my sentence.

"Oh, I'm curious" Julian crossed his arms in front of his body and waited until Charles walked in.

Now, don't get me wrong, Charles always looks extremely handsome, but I was wearing a dress and he was wearing a shirt and jogging pants.

I thought we were going on a date?

I was so confused that I didn't even introduce my brother to Charles.

"Since Nova isn't introducing us, I'll do it myself" Julian said as he shook Charles hand. "Julian, I'm Nova's brother"

Charles took a quick look at me. I never mentioned that I had a brother, so he must be pretty confused.

"Charles" he smiled at my brother. "I see my sister definitely has a thing for F1 drivers" Julian chuckled before I nudged him.

"But enjoy yourselves, I have a little date of my own" Julian kissed my cheek and patted Charles' back before walking out of my apartment.

"I didn't even know you had a brother" Charles smiled at me but I wasn't interested in that right now.

"I am sorry but what are you wearing?" I pointed at his pants.

His jogging pants.

"My date outfit" he looked at me with a smirk. "You're a little overdressed though"

"What do you mean?" I frowned. "Am I supposed to wear jogging pants too?"

"That or your avocado top and shorts"

"Are you seri-" I wanted to ask but he was already nodding his head.

"We went on so many fancy dinner dates already" he said as he grabbed my hands. "I thought it would be a good idea to have a cosy movie night together"

He pulled me closer and put a strand of hair behind my ear. He let his hand rest on my cheek and looked in my eyes.

And I wish I was sitting down right now because I was pretty sure my legs were about to give in.

"But we can go to dinner if you'd rather do that?"

I immediately shook my head. "No, give me a minute, I'm gonna get changed"

This was gonna be the best date.

He nodded. "Okay" but his hand stayed on my cheek, we were still looking at each other and then, all of a sudden his lips were on mine.

He pecked my lips a couple of times before deepening the kiss. His thumb rubbed against my cheek and my body was pressed against his.

It was amazing. He was such a good kisser.

"Be right back" I mumbled on his lips. "Hurry up" he mumbled back before pecking my lips again.

Yes, this was definitely gonna be an amazing date.