33.

Luckily, I went with my head last night. I didn't let Lando sleep over, it just wasn't fair for Charles.

He really showed me all his love and I didn't want to mess this up.

I went to Charles that day, just to spend time with him before he had to go to the next race.

"What did you do last night?" He asked, probably already suspecting the answer. "Lando came over, we just chilled for a little bit"

"Oh okay, interesting" he mumbled.

No one liked that their girlfriend still hung out with their ex, but things would always be complicated between Lando and I.

We were a mess together but we still couldn't be without each other either.

It was horrible and perfect at the same time.

"Anyways, do you wanna go on the yacht today?" He shook me out of my thoughts. "Is that even a question?" I laughed.

Do I wanna go on the yacht... yes of course I do.

So only a few hours later, we were chilling on his yacht. I was on a freaking yacht, I still couldn't believe it.

He invited a couple of his friends and family and so did I.

I invited Nathan, Grace, Billie and Julian.

"So I have to say that Julian looks extremely fine" Billie smirked over at Julian, who was standing next to Charles.

He always liked Lando, they became friends while I was dating him and I think he was making his way into Charles' heart right now.

"Would you mind if I asked him out?" She turned her head to me. "He's my brother and he's not a good guy Billie"

He was a good brother though. He would die for me, unfortunately he would literally do that.

But his dating record was just a mess. He hooked up with different girls every night. He was the type of guy who wouldn't call you the next day, even if he promised.

"Okay, so let me rephrase that" she rolled her eyes. "Would you mind if I have sex with him?"

"With who do you want to have sex with?" Julian smiled as he walked up to us with Charles.

Julian took a seat next to Billie, while Charles scooted me over to sit next to me.

"Ha, wouldn't you like to know?" Billie answered. She had a slight blush on her face.

Fuck I hated this. Out of everyone, why did she have to flirt with Julian?

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Charles asked softly. "Yes, it's absolutely perfect" I answered.

He put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it softly.

I wish I could concentrate on him right now, but I was trying to listen to Billie and Julian's conversation.

"I see you have a few new tattoos" Billie put her hand on his arm, brushing her fingers over some tattoos.

"I do, I have other tattoos I need to show you as well" he answered.

God, Julian don't flirt with her please. Don't go there. I don't wanna choose between my brother and Billie.

Billie was desperately for love and Julian was the exact opposite.

"You're looking absolutely beautiful by the way" Charles mumbled as he put his lips against my neck.

I tilted my head a little, because I actually liked his kisses.

But I was still looking at Julian and Billie. He was whispering something in her ear and she was giggling and turning red.

"-with me?" Charles asked. Unfortunately I missed the first part of his question.

"I am sorry, I zoned out. What did you ask?"

He chuckled. "I asked if you wanna stay the night, at my place"

It wouldn't be the first time I would sleep next to him, but for some reason, judging by the hand on my thigh and his kisses against my neck, he wanted something more than just sleeping.

And honestly I was ready for that as well.

Like I said, I didn't have sex without feelings. Sex was something important for me, a big deal.

But for some reason, I didn't even have to think about the answer.

"I absolutely do"