END.

"It was her?" I looked at Lando. He looked at Billie and back at me.

"Baby" he mumbled, grabbing my arm softly. "Was it?" I asked again.

He looked in my eyes. "Nova, please, I-"

I jerked my arm out of his hand. "Did you fuck my best friend?" I yelled, a bit too loud because the entire room got quiet.

"Yes" Billie said.

One simple word and my whole world stopped spinning. It was like everything happened in slow motion right now.

I looked at Piper, who obviously knew about it but I could see how bad she felt right now.

'You already lost enough that night'

My head snapped to Max, he knew about it as well. He knew Lando fucked my best friend and he said nothing.

Kelly and Julian were both looking as shocked as I did, they were the only ones that didn't know.

But worst of all, I looked at Nathan. My best friend. He was there that night, he also knew it was Billie.

Even when Tom, his boyfriend, tried to remember who it was, to help me, he didn't admit to it.

Tom never met Billie, so he actually didn't know that Lando was hooking up with my best friend.

That was the reason why Nathan never introduced Billie to him, he didn't want Tom to tell me.

I chuckled. "Unbelievable"

I walked out of the room, out of the bar. I needed to get out of here.
My head was spinning, I felt drunk even though I drank nothing yet.

"Nova please wait" Lando ran after me, he tried to grab my arm again but I quickly turned around. "Don't ever fucking touch me again"

"Please let me explain" he stuttered. He was stuttering? Unbelievable.

"Explain what? How you had sex with my best friend? How good it felt?"

He shook his head. "No, I-"

"How could you do that to me?" I interrupted him. "How could you betray me like that?"

He licked the corners of his lips, grabbed my hands and pulled me against his chest.

My safe place - the place where I loved to be, where I felt home.

I breathe him in once more.

And then I ripped him off me. Did it quick, like a plaster.

"You're never gonna see me again" I barely said it out loud, but he still heard me.

He looked at me, his eyes getting more red, more wet.

"Nova, I love y-" he tried grabbing my arm again but someone pushed him away from me. "Leave her alone"

Julian put his hand in mine and pulled me with him, followed by Piper.

Everything was now happening in fast forward.

He put me in his car, Piper was sitting next to me and he drove me away.

Away from the love of my life. Away from my best friends.

And I cried and cried until I had no tears left.

All my friends, they were all trying to protect Lando or Billie.

But who was protecting me?