fighting again 👀🌟💓💥

(5475 words)
Requested by: Minsung_Seoul
This was nice to write actually, thank you for the request ❤️
________________________________________

Jisung had just gotten to school, looking like a mess. Half of his uniform was missing (like always) his crumpled up homework in his hand and his bag halfway off his shoulder. His hair was all over the place and he had sleep written all over his face. Mondays were just not for him.

He walked to his locker and smiled to himself when he found a heart shaped note from Minho inside it.

'i love you, have a good day today 🌼 I brought you a cheesecake slice so meet me at lunch' it said.

He almost cried on the spot because of how sweet Minho was. He put the note on a little box he had shoved in the back of a shelf in his locker, hidden from everything else. He walked to his first class, math. Just to make his day better.

It's not like he wasn't good, no it was quite the opposite, he was great at math. The problem was his seat. He sat behind Jaemin and in front of Seongjin, it might seem dumb and childish to say this but the "popular kids". Everyone knew them, but they acted like they didn't know anyone. They had mocking nicknames for everyone other than their "elite friend group". If highschool wasn't already dumb, this was definitely it's peak.

He silently walked into class and handed in his wrinkled paper. "Really Jisung?" The teacher asked him, "you are so smart yet you can't keep this in a folder or notebook at least?" He only flashed him an apologetic smile but the teacher laughed knowing he didn't mean it at all.

When he walked towards his seat he quickly rolled his eyes at the two boys who were talking over his desk. "Excuse me," he said and pushed Jaemin's arms out of his table, making him almost fall. "Fucking brat" Jaemin yelled, catching the teachers attention. "Ya!" he yelled causing Jaemin to shut up.

The teacher, Taehyung (who refused to let them call him formally), knew about the bullying that Jisung suffered through somedays. Before he had Minho he was really insecure, but then he helped Jisung get out of his head and realize they were just bitches. So he started standing up for himself, getting in a couple of fights here and there but nothing Taehyung couldn't handle to settle.

However, he didn't know about Minho's and Jisung's relationship (at least he wasn't supposed to). They decided to keep it somewhat secret and only sharing it with their closest friends. Just to keep out of trouble.

Jisung went through his classes, one by one his day kept getting worse. Bad grade in his grammar class, he spilled a drop of tea on his shirt, he lost his pencil case only to find it later in the library missing half of the things inside and even bumping into a girl on the hallways. By the time lunch arrived he was done, he was tired and sad, he just needed Minho to cheer him up.

So when he walked into the lunch area and found Minho sitting alone packing his stuff up already, he ran to him and hugged him tightly. Ignoring all of the weird looks they were getting. "Please don't leave-" his voice cracking, he was trying his best not to cry in front of the whole school.

"Hey hey hey, are you okay?" Minho asked, "I wasn't leaving, I just thought you would've liked to eat in the garden instead of here. It's crowded today" Minho said and brushed his hands through Jisung's hair. He only nodded, not trusting his voice.

They walked to their spot on the garden just outside the building and sat on the picnic tables. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Minho asked, bringing Jisung's face to look at him. Jisung shook his head and shoved his face on Minho's chest. Minho chuckled quietly and embraced him. For a while they just sat there, Jisung being glad about how thoughtful Minho was.