Intro

"Now, the hard part. Programming."
Lune, a hard working scientist, built this time machine. It's called the STM.
~after a few minutes~
"All set! Let's go back and learn shit!"
Lune jumps on the white pad in the middle of the room, a white, bright light covers her before she disappears
~time travelling stuff~
"Ahhh!" Lune falls to the ground, she should fix that. She stands up and brushes the dirt off her clothes. "Wow! That was a ride! Now let's go explore!" Lune is so naive. She strolls down the street with her baggy pink shirt and skinny jeans with her watch.
"Oh dear heavens! Look at her!" A lady points at Lune, as everyone looked shocked and disgusted. Lune finally realized what she had done wrong, she forgot to change. She was in the 18th century, where men wore Beaver pelt hats and a nice tux, and fancy ladies with their big dresses and umbrellas. Lune stood out like a speck of light in the darkness. "Get her away from me!" Another women closer to her said as she backed away. Lune had enough of this.
"I have feelings too!" Lune says as she confronts the lady, ready to punch her in the face.
"What do you think you are doing?? Get away from me you weird girl!"

Oh, she was getting it now

Lune looked at her straight in the eye, and punched her in the face! The lady's makeup was smeared and she had a cut on her upper lip. The lady started bawling, calling out for someone to help her. This brought in lots of attention, and quickly, the police came.
"Come back here! You rascal!" The policeman said as he chased lune down an alleyway.
It was tricky, jumping broken fences, dodging rocks, and trying to contact headquarters to bring her back. She turned a corner and tripped on some wire. Lune landed with a loud thud. She could still hear the policeman running, getting closer. "Oh please, don't, dont!" She quietly told herself. A pair of cold hands grabbed her and put her somewhere dark. She fall unconscious.

"Hello? Is this jail? Am I gonna get butt raped?" Lune says to herself in the dark "hello?" Lune says again. No response. "IM A BANANA!" Lune shouts as loud as she can for the sake of it

"SHUT UP, YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!" A voice shouts back.
"NO! WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY? LET ME GO!" Lune shouts and stomp her left foot down.

Candles around Lune start to light up by themselves, making everything much clearer.
It looked and felt warm, even romantic, but something was off.

"My name is Genko, the noble" a man appears with long purple hair, purple clothes and a sly grin. Just like Lune. Lune can see stuff that other people can't, and feel too. Lune could sense a dark presence in the room, coming off Genko. A demon.
"Say hi to your little friend for me, will you?" Lune points to Genko and waves her finger around.
Genko chuckles. "You can feel him? Can't you?" Lune grin at his stupid remark. "What 'him'? I don't see anyone other than you?" I say sarcastically.
"Then fall into my hands"