Chapter 1

Hai! Crystal here! Second book! I'm not good so don't hate too harshly... Last night inspiration, you know!
::):(/).$(:$&:)$:@7)4&,7:)&;84;&;(:@;7988(&(9;)9$;8&(

"Are you a rapist?" Lune stand up "cause you sound like one?"
"Rapist?" He looked shocked "what in the world is a rapist?"
She grin, "so you guys aren't so advanced in that vocabulary? Are you?"
He looks even more confused, but shrugs it off and changes the topic.

" you look oddly pretty today, my lady." He extends his hands, waiting for lune to hold them. "You ARE a goddam rapist!" She slap his hands away and spit to her right.
"How are you not cursed yet? You're the longest girl that has gone so far!"
He looks puzzled, so does his demon. "You think I'm going to fall for this? No way in hell! You are a fucking creep, a hot one. I can give you that. But I know your tricks, the demon isn't afraid to tell me." Genko looks at the demon sternly, but starts whispering something.

Come, pretty lady
Fall into my hands
Don't be afraid
Don't be hasty
The deal I made with satan
Will stay in the shade

I-want-you

A dark aurora fills the room, getting closer to lune. It envelopes lune, trying to
Take control of her. Lune just stand there, looking agitated and annoyed.
"Are you done?" Lune walks right through the dark aurora, confronting Genko.
"How in the world..." Lune kicks him in the balls. "How dare you have the mordacity to try to make me fall in love with you?" Genko goes down, one knee at a time. Lune storms off into another direction.
~a few hours of walking~
"Where is the exit of this place?" Lune plops to the ground. She was tired of walking and she was hungry too.
*ding*
Lune looks down at her watch. It showed that lune had relieved mail!
"OH! My YAOI subscription! Yessss!" Lune starts looking through her gay anime, and starts watching it.
"Senpai, hurry up and put your thing in my yaoi hole!" The main character of the anime said. Lune starts blushing real red, but keeps watching it.
-meanwhile-
"Where is that rascal girl?" Genko said "I need to find her!" He walks down a dark, purple corridor. He hears a few voices, and to be sure, he sends his demon out to investigate. He later comes back with a strange device. Genko tries to figure out what it is. A bright light glows on the top of the device and fast moving images of two men.
"What's this?" Genko keeps watching. Not too long after, Genko also blushes very hard, but keeps watching, because he is so intrigued.

~If you don't like YAOI, skip this mature part~
Jack and Ryan are alone in the room, playing video games. The game crashes and the console shuts down. Jack throws his controller in anger and hits Ryan. "Ow!" Ryan complains and rubs his forehead. Jack regrets everything and apologizes. Jack did something that no one else could, he kissed Ryan's forehead and smiles. Ryan was shocked, but looked deep into jacks eyes. We all know they fell for each other in that moment. Jack smiles back, but quickly kisses Ryan, taking him by surprise. Ryan kisses back and leans back, putting Jack on top of him. After a few more moments of kissing, they break apart. Jack slowly takes Ryan's clothes off, exposing his well worked on 6-pack. Both of their bulges grow, making it very visible for both of them. Ryan takes jacks jeans and boxers, and pulls them down, exposing his hard, and impressively big cock. With no hesitation, Ryan strokes jacks shaft, and sucks the hell out of it. In a matter of minutes, Jack cums on Ryan's face and chest. They both seem to enjoy each other. Ryan, being submissive, let Jack enter him. It hurt, but the good kind of hurt. He moaned loudly and Jack kept thrusting into him, as deep as he could go. They were both moaning, having so much passion for each other. Jack finally cumed inside Ryan. Ryan got off Jack, and just layer there beside him, naked. They cuddled and fell asleep together.
~YAOI mature part ends~

Genko is still red after the life changing experience. He looked down and he had a bulge. Genko was confused. Did he like the same gender? He never thought of it like that. He never really like women anyway, so emotional. Ill find that girl and ask her about this.
-meanwhile-
"DAMMIT! The demon took my YAOI.... Fuck him!" Lune walks back, and into a dark purple corridor. A dim light attracts lune, and finds Genko, jerking off to HER YAOI.

How dare he?

Lune gets pissed, but then something happens. He's become one of them, one of THEM! Lune laughs in delight and started to ship him with some other guys.
Genko notices her and quickly tucks his thing away and he looked embarrassed.

"Yay!" Lune says as she jumps on him. "Your different! You did it, you came out of the closet! I'm so happy for you!" Lune smiles.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/::::::
Yay, gay marriage is legal in all the states!
This is going to be short, and you thought lune X Genko is my thing, o ho you be wrong.
Thanks for reading.... Bye!