17

disclaimers: i dont own agggtm. also my mom is so cliche its not even funny.

amaris layed in her bed as pip talked to cara so that they could get access to naomi facebook account because pip found even more stuff on max hastings. they didnt find much on max hastings secret account, but there was one photo that amaris found herself staring at--- max, millie, and jake standing by the side of the couch, smiling as millie rested her arms over both the boys’ shoulders. max was still holding a controller in his outside hand and jake’s disappeared out of shot on the right. naomi was in the back on her phone, who could vaguely see her lockscreen--- amaris couldnt figure out why she was staring at the photo. it was a normal photo, nothing was weird about it, so she brushed it off and both her and pip went to bed.

---

amaris had been awake staring at her ceiling when pip got back up and went to her laptop, amaris deciding to follow and they both analyzed the photos stopping on the one amaris couldnt get out of her head. as they looked it over it was as if someone had clicked a pen in her head, she literally heard the click as she realized something.
"pip, who's taking the photo?" amaris whipsers.
amaris words made them both think the same thing. sal. sal had to have taken the photo.
amaris watched as pip downloaded maxs photo and a version of photoshop. she watched as pip enlarged the photo and then sharpened it. she watched as the time became clear to read off of naomis phone.
12:09
"what the fuck?" amaris mumbles.
every one of sals friends had said he had left maxs house half past nine but here was proof that he had been there at 12:09. no one else could've taken the photo it had to be him. pip scrolled to the top of the enlargened pick and behind the couch on the far wall was a window in the reflection you could see the flash from the phone but you could also see the hair and the shirt of the person taking the photo. the hair that was almost identical ravis and the shirt that ravi would still wear sometimes, the shirt that was his older brothers.
ravi
his name made amaris's heart skip a beat for a number of reasons-- some of which she probably didnt even realize yet-- but the most obvious was the thought of telling ravi that sal hadnt lied about what time he was leaving; the thought of being able tell ravi that they were so much closer to proving his brothers innocence.
amaris hadnt even noticed that pip had began printing out three photos, one that had been cropped to be just naomi and her phone, one that was cropped to be the window and the reflection and one that was just the normal photo. amaris also hadnt noticed that her thoughts had drifted to ravi and slowly every single one of her thoughts were ravi: his perfect hair, his eyes, she loved his eyes, his wide, contagious smile, his laugh that made amaris's heart feel warm, his face that comforted her, his embracing arms, the arms that made her feel safe.
what the shit? now is not the time, she mentally scolds herself.

----

pip shakes amaris awake, "urgh! what pip just give me 30 minutes." amaris groans
"get up! call ravi, he answers you quicker." pip says ripping the covers off of amaris.
amaris groans again but when the memories of what they found last night come to mind, her eyes shoot open. she scrambles to grab her phone, amaris scrolls to ravis contact as she walks over to her closet to pick an outfit out.
"ravi!" amaris says when he answers-- he picked up on the second ring like always.
"whats up moon?"
"meet me and pip outside of your house in ten minutes we'll be in the bug." amaris says using the nickname ravi gave pips car
"ok. can you asks sarge what’s on the menu today, more blackmailing? Side order of breaking and enteri–"
"no, ravi, its serious." amaris cuts him off grabbing her new sweater-- just beacuse its serious doesnt mean she cant look good-- it was green with a few thin white lines, she paired it with her black ripped jeans and a pair of green converse.
"do you seriously need to do that?" pip asks glancing at amaris who was using the passenger mirror to apply eyeliner and mascara.
"yes, pipsqueak, i do." amaris mumbles as pip pulls up infront of ravis house.
"couse you wanna look nice for ravi?"
"n- speaking of ravi here he comes."