11-20

Chapter 11 The Real and Fake Young Master

  Of course it's too late.

  Huo Yan, who had been tortured by the intermittent singing for almost 20 minutes, would not let go of the savior once he caught him. He quickly said: "Hurry, Xiaoyao, Mr. Qin is here, please order a cup of coffee for Mr. Qin!"

  In his mind The out-of-tune singing suddenly stopped.

  Huo Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

  Qin Yao also relaxed, walked in and sat down across from the two of them.

  Ye Leyao saw Qin Yao as if he were seeing a walking renminbi, with a bright smile: "What does Mr. Qin like to drink?"

  [Make money, make money, make money~~~~Get rich! Ouye~~~~]

  Qin Yao closed his eyes, and at least the vicious singing voice was no longer there.

  Huo Yan tilted his head and secretly reached out to rub his ears.

  "American style will do." Qin Yao took a deep breath.

  Ye Leyao nodded and placed the order skillfully.

  In order to no longer be persecuted by the wild singing, Huo Yan decided to settle today's conversation quickly. He didn't even make fun of Qin Yao and went straight to the topic: "Mr. Qin, let's get straight to the point and talk about business."

  Qin Yao also said That's exactly what I meant, and I didn't dare to be vague at all.

  So it only took two men who were very good at negotiating to discuss everything in just two minutes.

  Until Huo Yan and Qin Yao shook hands and said "please cooperate", Ye Leyao was still a little unreal, looking at Huo Yan with doubts in his eyes.

  【Is this good? Do you agree? 】

  Huo Yan said: "Tomorrow President Qin will send the contract. Then you can send it to the elder brother and let his secretary look at it and sign the contract."

  Huo Yan had heard about Qin Yao's situation before. Although he had already taken over the subsidiary The business has been going on for more than a year, but there are still some stubborn people who are unwilling to delegate power, causing him to be hampered in everything he does.

  At this juncture, Yu Bai changed roles again. Although Qin Yao's situation is not difficult, he definitely needs money.

  So before coming today, Huo Yan knew that this conversation would go smoothly.

  But -

  Huo Yan glanced at Ye Leyao with lingering fear. It would have been better if Ye Leyao hadn't followed.

  Without listening to Ye Leyao's twenty-minute singing, Huo Yan felt that he still had the energy to ridicule Qin Yao.

  After listening, now he just wants to find a place to clean his ears.

  Tired.

  Ye Leyao looked Huo Yan up and down.

  Huo Yan rubbed his ears, which were still aching, and felt a little scared: "What? Are there any other questions?"

 Ye Leyao quickly shook his head: "No more, no more."

  He murmured in his heart: [I thought my second brother only talked about love and was defrauded of money, but I didn't expect that he was quite reliable in business! ]

  Huo Yan gritted his teeth.

  Don't think that I can't hear you complaining in your heart!

  Qin Yao's mouth curled up slightly when he heard this. Thinking of the rumors he heard two days ago, he picked up his coffee and took a sip: "I thought you asked me to meet today to win a role for Su Rui, but I didn't expect you to come here. I'm talking about cooperation."

  Huo Yan's expression became stiff when he mentioned Suri.

  Before he could think of how to answer, he heard Ye Leyao whisper in his heart:

  [If you haven't seen Su Rui's true nature clearly, the second brother might really come to fight for this role for Su Rui in a low voice. ]

  Qin Yao quietly pricked up his ears.

  Huo Yan was so angry that the fingers holding the coffee cup turned white.

  What does it mean to be humble? Does he need to be humble?

  "No." These two words were said almost through gritted teeth. Huo Yan pretended to be relaxed and looked at Qin Yao with a smile on his lips: "I broke up with him."

  Qin Yao showed just the right amount of surprise: "Why? "

  [Of course it's because Suri is only with my second brother for his money!" 】

  【This is very harmful to a love brain! 】

  Qin Yao almost stopped pressing the corners of his mouth. He quickly took a sip of American wine to stimulate his taste, and then the corners of his mouth smoothed smoothly.

  Huo Yan put the coffee cup on the table with a little force, and a few drops of coffee spilled out. His neck turned red because of Ye Leyao's words, and he had to make up an excuse at random: "Of course it's because... it's inappropriate. "

  The universal excuse!

  [Hey~ He is a man with a tough mouth. 】Ye Leyao silently finished his attack.

  [Forget it, forget it, my second brother helped me make money anyway, so I won't reveal that he broke up because the child in Bai Yueguang's belly was not his, right? ]

  Qin Yao raised his brows slightly, and couldn't hold his mouth at all.

  I see!

  If eyes could spit fire, the blazing fire in Huo Yan's eyes would have set the cafe on fire by now.

  He glared angrily at Ye Leyao beside him, but Ye Leyao just lowered his head to eat the cake, not noticing the ugly look on his second brother's face.

  Huo Yan closed his eyes, feeling very happy at this moment. Fortunately, Qin Yao opposite could not hear Ye Leyao's thoughts!

  Qin Yao was still thinking about the amount of information in Ye Leyao's short sentence, and he also didn't notice the change in Huo Yan's expression.

  After a while, he remembered the main purpose of his trip and looked up at Ye Leyao, who was eating dessert opposite.

  The fact that the Huo family has an adopted son is well known throughout the business community, but the Huo family's adopted son rarely appears in public.

  Many people in the outside world speculated that Ye Leyao was not popular in the Huo family, so that was why his adopted son was not allowed to appear in public.

  The Qin family and the Huo family have always cooperated closely. Qin Yao has been to the Huo family several times with his father before.

  But every time Ye Leyao showed up for less than two minutes, he would find an opportunity to slip away.

  It seems that the last time we met was three years ago. Ye Leyao had not yet grown up at that time, so Qin Yao didn't recognize Ye Leyao when he saw her a few days ago.

  Now when I take a closer look, the more I look at Qin Yao, the more satisfied I am.

  Unlike the Huo family members who have stiff facial features, Ye Leyao's eyebrows are softer and clearer, and his almond eyes are always bright. He looks better when he smiles, which makes people feel better for no reason.

  If such a person could sign into his company -

  Qin Yao said: "Leyao, are you interested in participating in a variety show?"

  Ye Leyao raised his head, with a piece of chocolate stuck to the corner of his mouth: "What variety show?"

  [Eh, is it possible? Have I really had good luck lately? ]

  [I just got on the ride of a hit drama, and I'm about to enter the entertainment industry when someone hands me a pillow! 】

  Huo Yan was a little surprised when he heard that Qin Yao would take the initiative to invite him, and said, "My brother has already asked someone to arrange a management team for him."

  It meant that there was no need to sign a contract with Qin Yao's company.

  Qin Yao showed a pityful expression, but still took out the variety show materials he had prepared early in the morning: "A travel variety show, the permanent guest lineup has been decided."

  Ye Leyao lowered his head and looked - "Let's go traveling".

  He was shocked: [It's actually this variety show? ! ]

  Qin Yao's smile deepened a little.

  "Let's Go Traveling" is a variety show promoted by their company in the second half of a few years. Not only has it negotiated prime time broadcasts with local satellite TV, but it has also signed premier promotion contracts with major platforms. It is as big a production as "Sick Beauty".

  Ye Leyao's impression shows that the early promotion of this variety show is in place and the audience's expectations are high.

  Then, he heard Ye Leyao shouting in his heart: [Retreat-Retreat-Retreat-]

  Qin Yao: "...?"

  Ye Leyao raised his head with a complicated expression.

  The sympathy in his eyes was even more undisguised.

  [Is this year Mr. Qin's birth year? 】

  【Why don't Mr. Qin find a temple to pay homage to? First, the casting of the male lead failed, and a good drama was almost ruined. Then this show... well, it was popular, but in the opposite direction, all the bad guys suffered. The online boycott of travel media. ]

  [Tsk, tsk, tsk, this kind of luck is so good that dogs shake their heads just looking at it. ]

  Qin Yao: "..."

  Under the table, Qin Yao's hands clenched quietly.

  Ye Leyao sighed in his heart and then said, "Forget it, thank you, Mr. Qin."

  The meaning of rejection was very clear.

  Huo Yan stretched out his hand and covered the corners of his mouth that quietly raised.

  Hey, my mood suddenly became brighter~

  But how could Huo Yan let go of such a good opportunity to add insult to injury?

  After laughing briefly, he quickly put down his hand and asked Ye Leyao, pretending to be puzzled: "Why don't you go? This is a good opportunity." Ye Leyao also made an excuse: "

  Brother is not preparing a manager for me. Team? I'll wait for big brother's arrangements."