All Eyes On Me.

While everyone was taking pictures, I head into Adam's room to freshen up in his bathroom. “Finally. Some alone time.” Adam softly whispers, wrapping his arms around me.

“Not now! I'm gonna ruin my makeup again.”

“So what? It looks good! You look good. Especially in that silky dress. Ugh! I can't get enough.” He nibbles on my shoulder, peppering kisses as I giggle.

“Sweetheart. We have to go and take pictures.” I say, turning around to stare at him. “No. Please. Give me more time.” He cups my cheeks, gently kissing my lips as his hand wraps around my neck.

“Mmm. Come on…” I sigh, sliding my hands down his suit, biting my lip and the texture of the fabric tingles against my fingers.

“My gorgeous woman. Anything you do, you drive me insane.” He growls, kneeling over to pull my dress up. “May I?” He asks.

I nod. “Do it quickly, my love. We don't have much time.” I say, breathlessly. He chuckles, looking up at me with his hooded eyes. “I'll try my love. But I can't make any promises.

After a while, a longer while than I expected, we headed downstairs for some pictures. Alex stares at me and sighs. “Really? Even on my wedding day?”

“Can't help it. I have years to fulfill before I get really old and unable to.” She laughs and grabs me. “Get ready. We're gonna take a billion pictures.”

“You got it.”

I wrap my arm around hers and click pictures through the evening. Adam clicks a few pictures of me with a smile on his face. “You look so beautiful. I can't wait to post these.”

“Oh yeah?” He nods, showing me the pictures. “Thank you, love. Come, let's take more. It's almost time for dinner anyway.”

“Sure why not?”

After a while of taking pictures, I walk towards Mark with a smile on my face. “Hey, Mister.” Mark turns around and smiles back, hugging me tightly.

“Hey, “Olive”. Gosh, I feel so much lighter.” He says, pulling away.

“Yeah, you looked like you were fighting for your life there.” I smirk, punching his shoulder softly.

“I'm glad you're here for us. It means a lot. And now I'm finally married to the love of my life and I couldn't be more thrilled.”

“I'm happy for you both, Mark. I wanna introduce you to my boyfriend. The one who let us have the ceremony here.” I grin, waving Adam over.

He approaches us and shakes Mark's hand. “Hello, I'm Adam. Congratulations on your marriage.” Adam smiles.

“Hey. Mark. Thank you so much for letting us do this here. It's a million times better than any place we had checked out. You've made our night magical so thank you for that.” Mark grins, gripping Adam's hand with both palms.

“Of course, it was my pleasure. Anything to please my woman.” Adam smirks at me. I roll my eyes and wave my hand in the air. “Alright that's enough. Come on, let's get to our seats. It's dinner time.” I smile, grabbing Adam's arm.

“I'll see you guys later.” Mark smiles, turning back to his wife.

“You really gotta stop saying that.” I say, looking at him. “What? It's true. I only tell the truth.” “Mm.” I give him a smug look and he pauses, grabbing hold of my hand.

“I love you. I wanna make known that I love you. So if saying that bothers you, okay I won't. But I'll find another way to say it.” He grins.

I smile, looking at his gorgeous face. “It's alright. Come on, let's find our seats.”

We sit down and have our dinner silently, watching a few eyes on me and Adam and a majority on the newly wed couple.

“Are you okay?” Adam asks, placing his hand on my thigh. “I'm okay. I didn't realize many people would be staring at me.” “That's okay. Just look at me. I've got mine on you. It's gonna be a thousand times better for you if you've got yours on mine.” He smiles, raising his eyebrows.

I smile back, staring at him. “Better?” He asks. “A million times.”

He chuckles, lifting a spoonful of pudding and pausing in front of my mouth.

“Open up, sunshine.” I chuckle, opening my mouth. I take a bite of the pudding, feeling the blush tingle in my cheeks as his eyes pierce into mine.

“God, what I would do to have you do that to me.” He whispers, staring at my lips. “I just did, a few hours ago.” A playful smirk appears on my face.

He shuts his eyes, shaking his head. “Tell me you're staying over.” “Of course. It's not like I have work anyway.” I smirk.

He smirks back. “Good. It's gonna be great.”

“Yeah? Better than that time?”

“So much better than you can even imagine. Although I must warn you, it might get a little bit tougher than it usually is.”

“Tougher?” “Rougher. Harder. More painful. Is that okay?”

“With you? I think I accept your challenge, Adam.”

He smirks, biting his lip. “That's my good girl.”

***