Epilogue.🌶️

"Is it all done?" I ask, sitting on the couch with my phone in my hand, looking up at Adam as he approaches me into the living room.

Adam sighs, sitting down next to me. He places the palm on his hand against the back of my head and smiles at me. "Yes, my love. It's done. They're gonna be in there for a while. As for Jamie..."

"Is he buried yet?" "This morning. It was quicker than I expected." Adam chuckles, shaking his head.

I place my phone to the side and stare at him. "It hurts me a million times that i did that to him." I frown. "Sweetheart, he was gonna kill you. It was either him or you." Adam says, leaning over to grab my hand.

"I know. But we came a long way."

"He took you down the wrong path." "Yeah, I know." "If you don't mind asking, how'd you meet him?"

I smile, taking a breath before reminiscing.

"I was in school. I was severely abused at home. I couldn't get money. Whatever I needed, it was tough. So I took to robbing places and I ran across Jamie. He was just a teen, pretending to have a gun in his pocket. He had just robbed a grocery store, and he started running towards me, yelling at me to move. But I stood still, sttopping him. He yelled at me and ran again, but this time I trailed behind him."

"I found our where he lived, just a trailer on the outskirts of the city. I got into the vehicle, he freaked out but I convinced him so bad my life was and how much I wanted to join him. He took me in, befriended me and we carried on this thing until 3 years ago. I think you'd know this one too. He turned abusive a couple years before. He got obsessed with money, did anything to get it. And it messed up our dynamic. So I told him it was gonna be one last heist before we retire and love our lives happily. And before I know it he was dead. Only he wasn't. And didn't bother to find me. Which is for the best. It led me to you." I smile.

"Wow." Adam nods, thinking for a while. "That's wild. You guys really did have a long history. I'm sorry you were the one who had to...kill him." He frowns. "It's okay. I can finally move on from all the hurt I carried."

Adam smiles, cupping my cheeks into his palms. "Thank you for being honest with me. You can finally let it all go. And I'm here for you anyway for anything."

I nod, as he presses his lips against mine gently. I respond, harder as the pain from my heart emits out my body into my past. "I love you." I whisper, looking into his eyes. Adam grins, his eyes searching mine. "I love you more."

I kiss his lips again, grabbing hold of his jacket and pulling it off. The smile on his lips against mine melts me. My hands roam his body, finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it off his body.

Adam bites his lip, grabbing my neck tight and devouring my lips. "Always so horny for me." His raspy voice emits onto the surface of my skin. I nod, staring at him.

He pulls on my shirt and takes it off my body, grinning at me. "Fuck." He groans, staring at my bare chest. "You're always playing with me, baby." He cups my breasts onto the palms of his hands and sucks on them, sending a wave of pleasure into my body.

My hands find his jeans and I unbutton them hurriedly, my desperation showing with absolutely no shame. How hungry I am for him and how much I just want him to take control of me is beyond me.

But before I could unzip his pants, Adam grabs my hands and shakes his head. "No, baby. No. It's all you tonight. Let me make you feel good. Let me show you."

I nod, leaning back onto the couch. Adam crouches down and kneels inbetween my legs with a smile on his face. His hands find the waistband of my shorts and collectively grabs my panties and pulls them down. He pushes my legs apart and pulls my body towards his face.

I gulp, watching his tongue touch my clit, giving me a sensitive wave of pleasure around my body. He continuously devours me, gripping my thighs with his hands, as his mouth does wonders against my pussy. His tongue finds my entrance and he tongue fucks me into oblivion, making me explode before I could tell him.

Adam doesn't stop, as his tongue does magic against my clit. I moan out, gripping the cushions. He grabs my hand and places it on his head with a nod. I grab his head and pull hm harder towards my core, making him eat me harder and rougher until I find my edge, shaking uncontrollably.

Adam pulls away and i lean down and kiss him hard, tasting myself in his mouth. Adam wraps his arms around me tight, giving me rough kisses. He pushes me away and turns me around with my back against his front.

"I'm not giving you a chance this time my love. I wanna ruin you tonight. I wanna give you everything." He whispers into my ear as his hands pull his pants off.

"That's okay. I want it. I want all of you. Please." I bite my lip, leaning over the couch cushions. A sharp pang hits my ass and I groan, turning to Adam. "My dirty little girl." He groans, grabbing my ass tight.

He smacks it again, a soft moan escapes my lips. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes, I do, i-" He slaps it again before I could complete my sentence, a loud moan escapes my mouth again. "I wanna hear you, baby. Don't hold back." "Yes, d- baby."

"Say it." I shake my head, my cheeks burning red. Adam grabs my hair and yanks it back towards him. "Say it, I wanna hear you call me that."

"Yes daddy." "Fuck." Adam's hand comes in contact with my skin again and i wince, all at his mercy. Without warning, I feel his cock slide into my pussy, a loud moan exhaling from him.

"Fuck such a tight little pussy you've got. And it's all mine. Isn't it?"

"Yes!" I shut my eyes, taking his whole length in me. "Yes what?" I feel his smack again and I gulp. "Yes, daddy. Yes. Fuck me! I'm all yours!"

"Good." Adam grabs my hair tight and pulls it, his pace getting faster. I whimper, my hands gripping the couch for support. Adam grabs both my hands and pins them behind my back, ramming his hard cock into me, making me cry aloud.

"Fuck! That feels so good." I cry, my tears starting to flow.

"Yeah? That's what you like? You dirty little slut." "Yes! Yes daddy! Right there. Please! Please! I wanna come!" I cry, feeling myself standing on edge.

Adam doesn't hold back and continues fucking me until I explode. He pulls his dick out and flips me over onto my back. His lips find mine as he shoves his dick into me again. I moan, panting hard. The sweSt dripping down his forehead is so hot.

"Fuck! You feel so good, sunshine." Adam says, thrusting hard into me. He slows down, gripping my neck tight and pinning me down. He kisses me again, softly grazing his lips down my neck to my chest. He sucks my nipples, flicking them with his tongue, just igniting the fire inside me.

He moves slowly into me but hard enough I can feel every part of my body satisfied. His thumb finds my clit and he continues moving hard, but so seductively slow.

"Daddy...." I whimper, staring into his eyes. "Yes, my baby." "Please, make me come." I bite my lip, looking at him entering and exiting my body.

"I wanna make you come a million times." "Anything. Im all yours." "Damn right." He quickens his pace, rubbing my clit with his thumb at the same time. I pant, my orgasm building up. I whimper, mouth hanging open as i try to say his name.

Adam smirks, fucking me harder, pushing me through my orgasm. My eyes roll back, grabbing his arms as i combust into my own flame.

Adam grunts, panting as he twitches inside me. He sighs, looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I fucking love you so much. So, so much." He presses his head against mine, breathing hard. I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you so much more."

Adam chuckles, pulling out of me with a smile. "Not possible."

***
I can't believe I'm already done with this book. I know it wasn't that long but I really enjoyed this. I try to be as creative as possible! I can't wait for you to read my other works!

Stay safe! Much love everyone <3

***