79

~Chapter 79~

The magnificent power of thunder and lightning penetrated A Jiu, the Nine Star Lantern, Xian Shan and Xian Zhu at the same time. The Nine Star Lantern, Xian Shan and Xian Zhu were the first to bear the brunt of the thunder. The spiritual power of the three was absorbed by the thunder and lightning of the god, and all of it was injected into A Jiu's body.

There was a trace of struggle and pain on A Jiu's face, but he was suddenly swallowed up by the devilish energy again, leaving only a cold face.

"A Jiu! Stop it!" Seeing that Xian Shan and Xian Zhu's immortal power was about to be swallowed up by A Jiu, Yan Shuang rushed into the main hall again and again, but was pushed away by the power of thunder and lightning that enveloped the hall.

Yan Shuang and Da Ze Mountain disciples outside the main hall could only watch helplessly as Xian Shan and Xian Zhu's black hair turned to white in an instant, showing signs of dying immortals.

"Headmaster!"

"Uncle Xian Zhu!"

All the disciples rushed to the main hall without fear of death. They vomited blood and knelt down under the lightning strike, but they continued to rush forward. 

Xian Shan and Xian Zhu, whose five senses were sealed in the thunder and lightning, was finally awakened. The two of them opened their eyes at the same time, printed the Immortal Formula in their hands and waved it towards A Jiu.

A Jiu did not expect that the two of them could wake up from the shackles of the sky thunder. They were caught off guard and received a blow, and the integrated power of thunder and lightning was broken. Taking advantage of the gap, Xian Shan flew away from the shackles of the sky thunder, rolled up the nine-star lantern with a whisk in one hand, and pulled Xian Zhu out of the sky thunder with the other hand.

The two of them were forced by the thunder to retreat to the inside of the main hall, just in front of A Jiu from the disciples of Da Ze Mountain.

Seeing Xian Shan and Xian Zhu wake up, the disciples at the hall gate had a look of hope and surprise in their eyes.

Xian Shan and Xian Zhu stood still and looked towards A Jiu. A Jiu, who had not yet passed through the thunder tribulation, had cold eyes, as if he was a different person.

Seeing the dark devilish energy in his eyes, Xian Shan frowned and sacrificed his immortal power into the nine-star lamp. Although the nine stars only burned eight stars, and A Jiu had sucked away a lot of the magical power, it was still a semi-divine weapon. Even after lighting it in his hand, he could barely resist the power of the thunder on A Jiu's body.

Only Xian Zhu saw Xian Shan's hand holding the nine-star lantern trembling slightly, indicating that his immortal power had been exhausted.

"You are worthy of being the headmaster of Da Ze Mountain. You are such a smart old man and you have some skills. You can actually break free from the lightning disaster even after I transformed into a god."

"Devil! How dare you attack Da Ze Mountain?" Xian Shan's eyes were as heavy as water, and he was not at all like the kind-hearted old man he usually was.

"So what about Da Ze Mountain, I can kill them all if I want!" A Jiu said with a sarcastic look on his face, full of devilish aura.

Xian Shan's face changed slightly, he raised the nine-star lantern, and the nine-star lantern burst out with pure divine power, instantly suppressing A Jiu. Xian Shan shouted: "Xian Zhu, take the disciples away!"