Something ends, something begins.

(If this is till public that means the story is till paused)

I should start by introducing myself, my name is Michael and I am an amateur writer, at least I consider myself to be one. This information is for the small number of people who have read, or are reading my book, at least what's left of it. Writing stories has always been a dream of mine, ever since I was a child and first watched 'Harry Potter' a dream formed in my head to create my own book to get my creativity out of me. Exactly, get it out of me, because my head has always been filled and overwhelmed with too many ideas and imaginative stories, writing was an opportunity for me to get rid of them, it was also a form of stress relief for me when I was filled with emotions, whether it was happiness or sadness or anger, writing has always been a part of my life. I realise that "Wings of a Raven" is not an outstanding work, in fact it's written quite tragically, but it was my work and I will always be proud of it. So what exactly is what you are reading now? Well, in fact it is a goodbye, I don't know if it is temporary or forever. Even though I don't have a big fanbase, I still think that people who have read my writings and are interested in the further adventures and lives of the characters deserve this information as well as an apology. I feel that I have lost that light that has always burned within me and given me inspiration to continue writing, I feel as if my life has lost that last spark of creativity that I have always considered my greatest asset. Michael Stern has always been me and I have always been Michael Stern, the characters in my book have also been based on people around me, I have tried to write, to create further stories, but I am unable to pass the wall that has appeared in my head. From here I would also like to thank the people who have been a great support to me in my journey with writing, it is thanks to them that I have been able to feel like the artist I have always wanted to be. As I wrote in the title "Something ends, something begins" although my adventure with the Hunter Michael Stern is (for the time being) coming to an end I hope that there will still be people whose adventures with him are just beginning. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone and, at the same time, thank you that a mere youngster from Poland could, for a moment, be appreciated by any audience. It is not easy, but it is necessary. Thank you again, and I personally hope to return here, both myself and the Michael Stern that this story is about.