81

~Chapter 81~

"Da Ze Mountain in our Immortal Realm is gone."

This sentence woke up the immortals who was standing outside Da Ze Mountain. Yu Feng looked at the Hall of Eternal Life from a distance, his face as sinking as water, and said: "Go into the mountain first and collect the body of Master Xian Shan and the immortal friends of Da Ze Mountain."

After saying that, he took the lead and flew towards Da Ze Mountain. He just advanced a few meters and was stopped in place. He let out a light sigh and a look of surprise appeared on his face.

The immortals following him stopped and looked at the situation in front of them with the same expression. 

The immortals thought that Da Ze Mountain and it's mountain-protecting formation had been destroyed. Unexpectedly, when they got closer, they discovered that a nearly transparent halo turned into an immortal formation to connect the broken mountain-protecting formations. This formation was not offensive, but it was integrated into one body, with deep spiritual power. Although everything in Daze Mountain is clearly visible, the immortals are unable to cross this immortal formation and enter Da Ze Mountain.

"Yu Feng, what's going on?"

The Mountain Guarding Formation is generally connected to the Headmaster and the disciples spiritual vein. It is clear that the Da Ze mountain spiritual vein has been destroyed and it's Master is dead, so why does the Mountain Guarding Formation still exist?

Yu Feng was silent for a long time and sighed, "This immortal formation is probably transformed by the immortal spirits after the death of the immortals in Da Ze Mountain."

When all the immortals heard this, they were all stunned.

Immortal spirit are the souls of immortals. After death, immortals will still enter the Nether Realm and enter the six realms of reincarnation. What they will be born into in the next life depends entirely on luck. But if the immortal refuses to enter the Nether Realm and be reincarnated, it will disappear in three days at most, and there will no longer be a chance to enter the six realms of reincarnation.

Unexpectedly, the immortals in Da Ze Mountain, even after their death, they turned their immortal spirits into mountain-protecting formations, giving up the opportunity to be reincarnated as a human being.

"They probably didn't want the nine-tailed fox to come back to charcoal Da Ze Mountain, so they used their immortal bodies to reopen the mountain-protecting formation after their death."

Yu Feng looked at the powerful immortal power in the mountain-protecting formation, "Looking at the immortal power in this formation, I am afraid that not a single soul of the disciples in Da Ze Mountain has gone to the Nether Realm."

Hearing these words, all the immortals were silent. 

No wonder Da Ze Mountain has stood in the immortal realm for 60,000 years and has a great reputation for virtue. Not just anyone can achieve this loyalty and emotion to the mountain sect.

"Yu Feng, what should we do now?" Jing Lei hesitated: "We can't enter the Immortal Formation in Da Ze Mountain, but we can't leave the corpses of Master Xian Shan alone, right?"

When the mountain guarding formation is activated, unless they know how to enter the formation, they can only break through it by force. But if they break through by force, the immortal spirits that have turned into the formation will be destroyed and they will be wiped out.