istp x entj

(requested)

male: istp
female:entj

probably ooc,

POV: entj

*

'ugh.. where is he?'

i speedwalked around the city streets to look for a certain ISTP somewhere in the building.

'i just HAD to be called at 4pm to pick him up by his own mother!'

i felt a buzz in my pocket and i took my phone out.
i looked at the phone screen and it said ISTP calling.
"he's calling me." i said angrily.

before he could even talk i yelled.

"hey so-"

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!?"

"..."

"do you any IDEA what i had to cancel just to pick you up!?"

"..uh-"

"MY MANICURE!!!!"

"... oh woow how honoured i am."

'this boy..' i thought.

i sighed and trailed back to my first question and spoke to the phone. "where are you now." i were exhausted.

"at the local convenience store. you know, the one were we used to get ice cream when we were kids?" he said.
'oh yea' i thought.

i hung up, walked around and passed a few people, i turned around the corner and then...

POV: istp

*

'ugh shes gonna be so mad at me' i thought as i scratched my head.

suddenly, i heard tremendously loud footsteps coming to my direction....

STOMP STOMP STOMP

i gulped as i turned around.

'..speak of the devil..'

i saw a furious ENTJ running towards me with the most menacing face that ever be could known to man. along with that, the speed of her legs and the amount of power each stomp held was beyond the average human capabilities. the way her hair flew in the wind with those eyes filled with pure bitterness.....

....

hear me out..

......

that was kinda attractive. (ayo ⚆_⚆)

POV: entj

*

....i drilled my knuckles into his furry hair with the rest of the energy i had left in my body... which was a lot considering how angry i was.

"ow ow ow ow!" he yelled as he grabbed my wrists, trying to pull me off.

"you... little... bastard!!" i said through clenched teeth, as i continued.
"okay.. okay!" he said, using his muscle strength to pull me off.

'ok actually damn shes strong' he thought.

i let go huffing, with my arms crossed above my chest and gave him the longest, and hardest glare i ever gave him.

meanwhile ISTP was huffing out of lack of energy with his hands on his knees, while looking at towards me.

"*sigh* even though im shorter than you, be well aware i can give you a good punishment. hmph!"

"uugh, my head is killing me." he groaned.

'was he even listening!!!?? .. argh yknow what im too exhausted'

i grabbed his arm and brought him to my car.

i took a deep breath, and started the cars engine.
"..hey" he brushed his hair by running it along with his hand.
"what.." i replied, yet not facing towards his direction.

"uhh.. im sorry bout you having to pick me up."

"...."

"i really am."

"its fine, ill forgive you. but just this once."

"... so why are you still not facing me?"

"i dont know!! im just.. angry right now"

"what are you still angry about?"

"..."

i inhaled.

"well first of all, its the afternoon and im on my way to my nail appointment and i hear that i have a phone call and its your mom. like dude are you kidding me right now i just made this appointment like 4 days ago waiting because the nail salon had many customers this week and then suddenly i have to-"

"ok man. i get it."

i turned my head towards him, his face looks like it being drained.
"huff whatever its fine"

"no. its not. this isnt the first time you've picked me up out of nowhere. i also dont even tell you where i go most of the time.
look, im not a conversation type of guy but i just want to let you know that i apologize for-"

i hugged him.

POV: istp

" - that i apologize for-"

pomf.

i open my eyes to see a woman hugging me.
a literal female hugging me.
and not just a female, ENTJ.
in a car.

this feels nice. :)

i hug her back wrapping my arms around her back.

"i ...... you" i hear.

??????? what.

im sorry say that again?

--------------------------

first one done!!! woohoo