82

~Chapter 82~

Outside the Zi Yue Palace, Bi Bo saw San Huo looking in the direction where Gu Jin disappeared, looking silent and speechless, and couldn't help but said: "San Huo, what's wrong?"

San Huo shook his head, thinking of the strange scenes in Nine Nether Purgatory, and sighed.

I'm afraid something happened in Da Ze Mountain. I'll talk about the Nine Nether Purgatory in the future when I have the opportunity. Now that he has lost half of his divine power, he doesn't know if he can still guard the monsters and God-killing Flowers in Purgatory with only the divine seal of True God Tian Qi.

Gu Jin and A Yin left Zi Yue Mountain and headed towards the Immortal Realm.

On the way, Gu Jin's face was cold and his eyes were full of worry. A Yin was anxious in her heart and didn't dare to say anything more. She always held his hand.

The two of them were silent all the way until they approached the territory of Da Ze Mountain.

The nine-star lantern and the sky thunder have disappeared. Looking from a distance, the sky above Da Ze Mountain is so peaceful that there is no trace of waves.

It was this silence that made Gu Jin and A Yin even more uneasy. The two of them continued to wield their swords until the top of Da Ze Mountain appeared in their eyes.

The immortal energy of the Spirit Sword stagnated and suddenly stopped in the air.

The people of the Immortal Clan like to be quiet, and some old immortals retreat from the world. They have rarely been seen in recent years. The last time so many immortals gathered together was when Feng Ran ascended the throne of the Heavenly Emperor more than a hundred years ago.

But Gu Jin did not see these old immortals who are rare to see in thousands of years, nor the solemn expressions of Yu Feng and Jing Lei nor the silent and compassionate faces of the immortals all over the mountain. Gu Jin looked unbearably moved, and even when Lian Xi greeted them with surprise and discomfort, Gu Jin didn't even notice.

He only saw the Da Ze Mountain, where green mountains had existed for 60,000 years, broken into ruins.

All he saw was a mountain full of blood and a palace of bodies.

He only saw that all the living people who had grown up with him had disappeared overnight. 

He could only see the formation that was still glowing with light.

Only he could hear the choked sobs and excited anticipation of those who died in the formation.

All his disciples and comrades, no one left.

They are waiting for him. 

Waiting for him to return to Da Ze Mountain, waiting to hand Da Ze Mountain over to him with his own hands, waiting for him to guard this mountain gate.

Even though everyone is dead. 

The mountains outside Da Ze Mountain were full of immortals, but no one said a word. Everyone felt the huge silence and grief in Gu Jin and A Yin.

In the end, it was Yu Feng who spoke.

"Lord Gu Jin, we saw a divine light descending on Da Ze Mountain in the Heavenly Palace, which was a sign of becoming a god. We guessed that Master Xian Shan and the people on Da Ze Mountain might have been deceived by the nine-tailed demon fox, so we came to Da Ze Mountain and investigated what was going on, and unexpectedly met Hong Yi, who had been promoted to a demigod, and was chasing Princess Yan Shuang and Qing Yi. Immortals and I set up a net to hide him in the Immortal Locking Tower, and saved Princess Yan Shuang and Qing Yi, but they were too seriously injured and have not woken up yet. We rushed to Da Ze Mountain..." Yu Feng paused, looked at the tragic situation in the formation, and said solemnly: "We were too late, Headmaster Xian Shan, Master Xian Zhu, and everyone in Da Ze Mountain..." He sighed heavily, "None of us could save them."