Chapter-1

I feel sun casts shadows from tall buildings ready to embrace the hustle and bustle of a new day. I woke up ready to go for college and work.

I got ready and cooked food for me and my father, I don't know he will come to home or not. He haven't come from yesterday, but I have to cook for him.

My day started with going college by bus as I am studying in high school last year. I went to college campus, with towering buildings, its like my second home for me.

There I met my friend Nam infront of my class. She saw and comes near me excitedly,

Nam: Hey freen! You are early today.

Freen: I am always on time nam , you have came early today.

Nam: Ok, let's go to class,today all are boring lectures.

Nam is my bestfriend in my college.She is a cheerful completely opposite to me. So,we clicked quickly as we can say opposite attracts.

After lectures, I would head to my part-time job at a renowned artist. She is nice person, when she attends for an art exhibition conducted by College. She praises my art and gives me a offer to work with her.

I also needed money for sustain myself and for my father, who doesn't do any work and drinks with my job salary. I only have my father on this world, I have to protect him.

At the work place, all are nice to me. Each art tells a different story and pain behind it. It express artist creativity.After working for about four hours I started to move home.

I reached home at around 11pm there, I saw my father who has come to home after two days. A sound called me,

Mr.Chankimha: Freen, I have to talk with you...Said with a cold voice

Freen: Ok Dad. When did you come? have you eaten anything.

Mr.Chankimha: Actually, I took huge amount of money from Ms.Armstrong.

Freen: Why did you take it? What will you do with that money .....asks Calmly.

Mr.Chankimha: That's none of your business.Actually for the requital I have sold you to Ms.Armstrong.....said sternly.

Freen's world has started spinning , how could her own father do that to her. She gives him everything in which she made.
Freen came out from her thinking and starts saying-

Freen: How can you do these with me? How can you sold your own daughter?

Mr.Chankimha: I can do anything for money. It's just you I can sold you easily. The money you earning isn't enough for me.

Freen: Then, I can work another part-time for you and earns extra money. I only have you in this earth.Plzz..

Mr.Chankimha: There is no return I have already signed the document. Whether you try to run-away from the situation, she will kill me and after she takes you.

Freen: Who is she? Why she wants me?

Mr.Chankimha: I don't know anything. I actually wants money, there she calls me tells the offer. But, I know She is business -woman and runs a mafia world.

Freen: Please dad. I want you, I can take care of you. Give that money back to her.

Mr.Chankimha: I didn't have any use with you. Go and get ready her members are coming to pick you.

Freen: No, I am not going......with that she wents to her room and starts crying....

My own father betrayed me, who was supposed to protect me,has sold me dangerous mafia. I don't know why she brought me.What will she do with me? She kills people, No I can't live with her.

I am feeling very anger for his actions and that mafia for participating in this offer. I have to escape from here and hope for the best to do.

She doesn't know ,she cannot escape from the trap of mafia queen....

Stay tuned.......