Nothing's New

It's a normal day a Kamome Academy. The kids are talking, gossiping, and spreading rumors like always.  And they are admiring the president of the student council. The most precious, perfect boy at school. Teru Minamoto. That's not new.

It was 9am and Teru was walking towards his classroom. He was smiling and waving at everyone that passed by. He finally made it to his class and put his stuff down. As he sat down he saw Akane pass his class talking to Aoi. They seem like they were walking to class together. Teru just watched until they were out of his sight. For some reason he had this feeling in his stomach that he did not like. But that's been normal for him for almost a year now. So that's not new.

He didn't know why he felt that way at all. It only hit him and he saw Akane with someone else that's not him. Was it jealousy? Maybe. But he never really focused on it because he had another stuff to worry about. Like his work and siblings. He didn't have time to think about something as foolish and unimportant as that.

Even though he thought it was stupid and unimportant he always could never get it out of his head why he felt that way. He even sometimes overthink or zone out because of it. Then the bell ringed and the teacher came inside that classroom to start the class.

that's not new.

—————————————————

It's now after school and Teru is walking to the student council room. He puts his belongings/work down on the table and looks at the window since he is the only in the room. He stares down to see Akane talking to Aoi. He seems like he is doing what he always does. Try to win Aoi's heart. That's not new.
But of course.. He got rejected. Aoi just had a smile on her face while Akane is currently sobbing on the floor yelling. If only he could just stop looking her way.

Of course, Teru knew that would not be possible even if he got on his knees and started praying for him to stop. He turned around toward the desk and sits down to start his work.

10 minutes passed and the red head finally enters the room. The blonde turns his back and smiles at him. "Look who finally decides to show up!" He said as he stared at him. Akane ignored his comment while putting his things down then doing his work. Teru decides to sit closer to him and just looks at him while he was working. Akane was annoyed but didn't say anything or show any annoyance.

"Aoi~" "No." the red headed boy said as the blonde boy calls his name. "But I didn't say anything yet—" "I'm busy" he said cutting off Teru again. "cmon Aoi, let me spe—"No. Like I said I. Am. Busy." Akane was now starting to get more annoyed and pissed. Teru frowns and takes out his bracelet to tie up akane. "HEY WHAT THE HELL!!! I WAS WORKING YOU DUMBASS!!!" "But you won't let me speak!" he said with his arms crossed smiling at him. "FINE I'LL LET YOU SPEAK JUST LET ME GO!!" Akane said as he was struggling to get out of the bracelets grip. "I'm letting you go so easily~" he said as he sat back down continuing to do his work. "LOOK I'M SORRY JUST PLEASE GET ME OUT OF YOUR STUPID BRACELET!!! I NEED TO FINISH MY WORK TOO ALSO!!!" "I'll think about it!" "YOU'LL THINK ABOUT IT?? "yup!"

the boy groans as he stops struggling. After a few minutes Teru lets him go and Akane stands up and gets back to work.

—————————————————

It's now 5:30pm and the sun was setting. It was now time to leave for today. Teru said his goodbyes while Akane didn't say anything back. The blonde leaves the red heads side and starts walking home with his brother. 'today was the same as it was yesterday and the day before and all those other days.' Teru thought to himself as he got home and straight to his room. He put his stuff down and changed out of his uniform to some comfortable clothes. He also did some work on his desk before lying down on his bed to sleep. He had to wake up late to go do his work exercising supernaturals. That's what he did every day. He hated it but it was his job and he hated supernaturals. So that wasn't new either.

Nothing's new.
To him.

Just Look My Way (Terukane)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें