Late Night

It was 10pm. Teru was sleeping and Tiara came in his room to wake him up. She starts shaking him and yelling his name. He slowly starts to wake up and Tiara gasps. "TERU-ONII CHAN!!!" she screams as she hugs him "Why hello there princess. Did you come to wake me up?" Teru said half asleep "Mhm!!!" Tiara stops hugging him and the blonde boy stretches. "I guess I should get ready then!" He said as he got up. "Ok!!" Tiara left the room and Teru was left alone.

Few minutes passed and Teru changed and was heading out the door. He said goodbye to his siblings and walked out. It was a bit chilly out tonight. A few minutes passed and he made it where he was supposed to be to do his job. Others were around and he just talked to his peers until it was time.

—————————————————

Time skips and it's 2am and Teru was done erasing supernaturals for the night. He was tired and wanted to go home to his siblings and sleep. But he stopped at the convenience store first. He always stopped here before going home. And sometimes he would get some for his siblings also.

As he went inside into the sweets area grabbing handfuls of sweets, he sees someone who looked familiar. He couldn't see their face but their hair looked very similar to him. Red messy hair. They were at where the drinks were looking. As they got what they wanted they turned to where it was a side profile for Teru, he immediately knew who it was. The red hair, glasses, freckles. It was Akane! (I know he doesn't have freckles but JUST HEAR ME OUT.)

This was the first time Teru has seen him in the store. Especially this late. He got his sweets and decided just to met him at the front and act like he didn't see him in the first place. Teru made it there first and placed his arm full of sweets down on the counter. The cashier started scanning and Akane finally started to walk up until he saw Teru. His eyes widened as he saw him. "president??" The blonde boy turned to him and smiled. "Hey Aoi!! I didn't even notice you were here!" "Yea.. I just came here to get a drink." The red head said as he walked towards him then standing next to him. "What's up with all the candy..?" "Well I really love my sweets and some of these are for my siblings!" "Ok"

There was silence for a bit until the cashier said the total of Teru's items. "$15.27." Teru gave the money to the cashier and they put his candy in a bag then gave it to him. "Thank you!" The blonde said smiling. "Have a good night sir." "I'll wait for you outside Aoi." Teru said whispering to Akane as he walked out.

————————————————

Akane walked out of the store after paying and Teru walked up to him. "Sooo what are you doing here so late?" Akane chuckled. "I should be the one asking you the same question." He said as he opened his drink and started drinking it. "Well I'm just finished doing important stuff." Teru said looking at him by his side. "Well I decided to go on a midnight walk. I even made a playlist to listen to while walking." "That's nice." Teru replied looking straight ahead again. "So are you going back home right now?" "Yea I am, why?" "I wouldn't mind walking you back if you didn't minddd." He said looking back at Akane again while having his arm on his shoulder.

"hmmm..." Akane said looking at him suspiciously. "Sure why not. Just don't do any weird shit!" "Promise!!" Teru said while giggling. The red head started walking and the blondie followed.

———————————————

A few minutes passed and they are still walking. Akane has his headphones on with his hood on also. Teru stared at him. He couldn't take his eyes off him for some reason. And then when Akane turned to look at hin Teru looked away. It was an awkward walk but at least Akane wasn't walking alone anymore.

"So how have you been Aoi?" Akane took out one of his earbuds and answered. "I've been fine I guess.." "that's good." Then it was awkward silence again. Akane ended up turning towards a house. Teru assumed it was his house. "This is my place. So, you can go now." "Oh alright. I'll see you tomorrow— well.. In a few hours at school Aoi." The blondie said before walking away smiling and waving. "Mhm.." The red haired boy said white opening the door and going inside.

He went upstairs to his room, took off his shoes, took off his hoodie, and then jumped into bed. He still had his headphones on listening to music. He put his phone down and stared at his window. Akane thought about what happened just a few minutes ago. Teru walking with him and actually having a normal, awkward, conversation with each other without a fight happening. It was weird but he kinda... Liked it?

He actually liked Teru for once.