Sweet Moments

𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙷𝙸'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was in my thoughts when I felt a presence of someone behind me to my surprise it was 𝒉𝒊𝒎

I was in my thoughts when I felt a presence of someone behind me to my surprise it was 𝒉𝒊𝒎. He stood there with a bowl in his hand. What is he doing here?

"Kheer laya hu apke liye, aap sayad khane ke baad khana bhool gayi thi toh socha mein hi aptak ise leyau."

(I bought kheer for you, you forgot to have it after dinner so I thought to bring it here for you.)

Did he just read my mind??

"No I just cleared your confusion, before you think anything else have this kheer now otherwise it will get cold."

𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙷'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

She took the kheer from my hand and sat down on the edge of her bed

She took the kheer from my hand and sat down on the edge of her bed. She signalled me to sit.

I sat down seeing the goddess infront on me. But as I say my family can't see me happy, my sister entered the room.

"Aaru your still awake and street dog what are you doing here and why are you sitting down on the floor?"

Ohh I was so busy admiring 𝑴𝒊 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒂 that I didn't even notice where I am sitting.

"Nothing just came to give her the kheer." I replied

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Nandini asked Aarohi to watch movies with her because it does not seems like Aarohi could sleep, as she was sleeping the whole day because of the medicines.

"You girls enjoy your movie, I have some work okay but sleep on time don't ruin your sleep schedules okay?" Reyansh told them.

He headed out of the room.

Nandini and Aarohi settled together on Aarohi's bed.

"Have you watched Titanic no wait let's watch Conjuring. Wait I have an amazing kdrama on my waiting list it's My Demon let's watch it." Nandini said.

Aarohi noded her head. After a few hours Reyansh thought to check on them. It was around 1am at night, while peeking in the room he saw Nandini sleeping. His eyes started scanning the room for trying to find where is his 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒂. He saw her sitting on the balcony of her room staring in the sky.