Mahashivratri pt. 2

AAROHI'S POV

I woke up feeling the sunrays on my faces

I woke up feeling the sunrays on my faces. I woke in his arms. Holding me like I would run away. We are still in the balcony him holding me and just a thin blanket covering us. This is how I want to spend my rest of the life.

This is the best morning in my entire life. Wait am I falling for him. My cheeks heated up by thinking all these.

Hayyee mein marjawan
(Ohh my I'll die)

"Ruhi if you look at me once again with your blushing cheeks so early in the morning, I might fall 10ft under the ground for you. I already down bad till the core for you".

He said. He's baby blue eyes scanning my face. God how does he manages to look drop dead gorgeous so early in the morning. And then these lines I think I'm gone.

I slowly moved away from him when suddenly he held my hand. I looked at our hands finding my hands filled with henna. There was no such complicated design but just Radha Krishna written and yet it was the prettiest design I ever saw.

"Actually you were sleeping and this is all I could without waking you up. But I promise Ruhi next time I'll make you the prettiest mehendi design. I promise Ruhi."

That was enough for me to cry early in the morning.

"Why are you crying Ruhi did I ruined it I'm soo sorry Jaan mujhe maaf kardo. Please don't cry Ruhi, when I see you crying my chest it pains it hurts Ruhi please Mera bacha don't cry."

"I'm not crying Ansh. These are just the tears of joy. This is the first time in my entire life that I myself have applied henna."

He smiled patting my head and kissing my forehead he replied "Then from today Jaan I'll always take the initiative to apply henna in your hands. I'll apply then in every occasion or why only occasion I'll apply it every time you say."

AUTHOR'S POV

Soon there sweet moments were interrupted by dadi screaming and calling Reyansh.

Aarohi hearing dadi's scream runs away to her room whereas our lover boy was again upset because his family will never let him have his moments.

Reyansh got up and went to his dadi.

Dadi- underlined line
Reyansh- normal font

Where were you Kanha from the morning I'm searching for you.

Her eyes fell on the dupatta around Reyansh's shoulder. In a hurry Aarohi forgot to take her dupatta and Reyansh wrapped it around his neck walking proudly in it.

Dadi actually I was in the garden actually I was looking at the Mahashivratri preparation.

He lied.

From the time this girl came into our house Kanha I'm noticing that you are quite interested in her. Nowadays it's quite rare seeing you alone. You were out with her and this dupatta around your neck is the proof. Your lieing to me Kanha. Wait do you....