Mahashivratri pt.1

" Kisne laya ye gajra? " came a voice from the back. Shit Reyansh you're doomed.
( Who bought this gajra? )

𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙷'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Shit I left the gajras and the gift on the table

Shit I left the gajras and the gift on the table. Reyansh you're seriously a idiot.

"Gajras? You bought gajras bhai for whom? Oh Aarohi right you are whipped bro, no need to fear when your sister is here. Just pay me a 100 bucks when the task is over" Nandini said while smirking.

Okay I'll give you now first you need to handle dadi.

Everyone gathered in the hall." Kaun laya ye gajra" dadi asked
(Who bought the gajra?)

Me I said. "Woh dadi bhai bought it for you only you'll look pretty in them right and even tomorrow is Mahashivratri so you can accessorize it." Nandini said and I just noded.

"Pata tha mujhe mere kanha se zada koi is ghar mein meri parva nahi karta acha chalo aab sab khana kha lo phir kal mahashivratri bhi toh hai taiyaari bhi karni hai" dadi said and everyone went to have their dinner.
(I knew only my Kanha worries about me no one else. Now everyone have your dinner first tomorrow we have Mahashivratri we need to prepare alot for it)

After dinner I had a few talk with my dad and dadi. Mahadev why are they even inviting that Ananya tomorrow. They actually know how to ruin my mood.

I agained heared the giggles of Mi Alma. Even her mere tought can give me the peace and make me forget the reason why I was angry.

I followed the angelic sound and found my three goddess sitting together where Mi Alma was applying henna on both of their hands.

"What are you people doing?" I asked to be a part of the group.

"Why are you a girl?" My so called sister said she can't keep her mouth shut.

"This is how you talk to your brother both of you when will you grow"my mother scolded both of us.

"Ruhi what are you doing?" I asked where she pointed towards the henna she was applying.

Words Mi Alma reply in words I know you can speak and now you need to use words infront of me.

𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙷𝙸'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅