Overwhelming day?

Luckily for Noah, he had days off at university, at least he could rest. Now the thing was, what was he going to do? Ennard didn't have motivation to do any work, and he didn't have his husband to pass the time. Tho, probably he was going to chill out and try not to worry too much about his husband's condition. Michael's image in his subconscious from last night was still vivid in his mind, yet it was calming.

Elizabeth and Chris were in a better mood than the day before, they cooperated with their dads and helped with chores, so they were rapidly finished.

Around 12 in the morning, Noah's figure crept out of his room, still a little sleepy. The two troublemakers instantly swong themselves to the man's body, hugging him and sending the three of them directly to the floor. "Easy you two, your brother just woke up. How are you feeling, boy?" It was William who accompanied the smaller ones. "Fine, I guess..." Answered Noah, yawning. "Alright then, get ready and come have breakfast." Smiled the man. "Okay..." Ennard changed the bandage on Michael's head afterwards. For the first time in the while Mike has been asleep, his face expression was calm. That fact relaxed Noah a bit.

A few minutes passed and the blonde man had come to the kitchen. Fastly, a plate full of pancakes and a glass of orange juice were placed in front of him. "Thank you..." He whispered, rubbing his face. "Are you okay, son?" The other man present in the room asked. "Yes, just still sleepy..." Noah yawned again. "Ok, although, I'm sure that the pancakes will be able to cheer you up." Ennard was chatting with Vincent, while the black haired was doing the dishes. "I'm sure they will, your pancakes are the best ones in the whole city at least." Vincent let out a low chuckle. 'Thanks, I appreciate that."

***

"We want to play! We want to play!" Liz and Cris were screaming in unison at their dad and brother-in-law, while the other two were trying to skip, not wanting to play at all. Vincent had approached them with smoothies, but no one noticed that there were drinks. The purple eyed just stayed observing the scene. Suddenly, he remembered something. "William, Ennard, have you taken the medicine I gave you?" Inquired Vincent, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms I front of his chest. "Yes we did." Responded both men, giving the other a bored look. "Medicine? Why do you need to take medicine?" Curious Eliza had a worried look in her face. "We got a little sick, that's all." Answered Ennard, leaning backwards on the sofa. William leaned backwards too, closing his eyes. Then, two entities jumped on top of them, hugging them tightly.

"You both have to take care of yourselves." Said Chris. "We don't want to see you sick." Added Elizabeth. The men smiled I amusement. "Now, how about if we drink some smoothies?" Announced Vincent, holding a tray with several multicolor drinks. "Papa's smoothies!" Shouted the kids.

***

"We have won the competition, not you!"yelled the auburn ginger girl. "Don't you know how to count? We clearly have won against you with a difference of 40 points!" Exclaimed back the man with bicolored eyes. "That's a lie! We have a difference of 15 points with us winning." Intervened the fallen angel. "No Chris, you won in the last match, but we won in this one." Smiled William. "Papa! Say something!" Running towards Vincent, exclaimed Beth. "Pumpking, I wasn't keeping track of the points, I'm sorry." Elizabeth let out a groan of disappointment and pouted her lips, seemingly upset. "We still have won this battle." With his arms crossed, smirked Noah. "What?! No, it's not true!" Protested the girl. And they went on arguing for another while.

Vincent pinched the bridge of his house and approached the target wheel to take the remaining darts. He put them in the box and leaned his body on the table letting out a groan of annoyance and closing his eyes. "What are they arguing about? Asked the person, throwing a dart and hitting right into the maxi-pointer on the target wheel. "About who has won the game..." Vincent sighted. "Oh, why am I not surprised?" Laughed a little the person.