Chapter 1: Three Old Friends Return

Frostbite's POV

I am a IceWing with blue eyes with black and Ice blue scales, I can use a deadly frost breath and I also have blue and white spikes at the end of my tale.

We have five guardians as well, Are guardians are, a IceWing named Snowflake, a NightWing named Secretkeeper, a SandWing named Spike, a SeaWing named oceanseaker and a SkyWing named Kestrel.

Cinder, Indigo and I have been best friends ever sence we hatched. We were in the library having a conversation about trying to escape.

"Hay Frostbite? when will we be able to escape this stupid cave already!" Cinder asked me with a frown. I shrugged then got an idea,

"Hold that thought, I'll be right back." I said, I then flew to our sleeping cave and grabbed a scroll and the neckless that protects me from fire, knowing training was in a couple of minutes. I figured that out from reading Kestrals mind. I have a bit of a secret I don't look like normal IceWings, I have blueish black scales and spikes on my head and tale witch are black. My wings are black and indigo colored, the star shaped patterns underneath of my wings are silver and pale blue. Oh, and I have two silver tear drop scales underneath each of my pale blue eyes. Then a sudden knocking at my door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Hay little half-breed, get out here. It's time for your training!" I scowled and opened the door.

"Now half-breed, scram and get the other little brats!" With a Hiss I spat a plume of Frost Breath at her, but she melted it with her fire. I flew off with a growl, I didn't feel like reading her mind.

On my way to Don's cave, I herd voices talking and laughing. With an impish grin I hid in the shadow of the entrance, reading there minds while holding back my giggles. A little while later I here the sound of running talons. I froze thinking it was the grumpy SkyWing, I relaxed When I saw it was Indigo and Cinder running towards me.

"Frostbite? What are you doing?" Cinder asked me looking interested. I smirked and replied,

"I have a Feeling that Firefly and Don love each other!" Indigo laughed, "Of course they do, we're are all family."I smacked her with my tale and said, "What I mean guys is they love each other as A COUPLE!" I said annoyed that Indigo didn't see my point. Cinder frowned

"Calm dow Snowfrost." She said smirking. I growled

"You know I don't like that nickname." I pouted, and Cinder frowned in concern.

"What's got you IceWing spikes in a twist?" I sighed and replied with a huff.

"Kestrel sesames to pick on me because I DON'T look like a Normal IceWing should. Three Moons! I have midnight black and pale blue scales, I also have pale blue wings with white and silver star patterns under my wings. I have light blue eyes and my tail spikes and horns are dark blue." I lashed my tail.

"I hate that Grumpy old SkyWing!" I thought, I took a deep breath calming myself before I accidentally let out an Frost Breath in anger.

"Are you calmed down now?" Indigo asked hopefully. I nodded, and we went to get the 2 lovebirds for our training lesson.

secretkeeper paced around the cave thinking about two of her old friends that were who knows where. But then a voice made her stop pacing.

"Secretkeeper, Three Moon. Please stop pacing." Secretkeeper was surprised to see Oceanseaker in the cave entrance. secretkeeper sighed heavily and replied.

"I wonder where Eclipse and Snowseaker are, and how there doing?" Oceanseaker sighed and replied.

"You know, if you miss them so much then why not have them come for a visit?" Secretkeeper Grinned and said.

"Would you help me locate them? I don't have powers like Eclipse after all."

"Of course come on lets go find your friends and have them meet the others." So with that they flew to where Secretkeeper once lived.

A couple of days later 4 dragons arrived to the entrance of the cave. Oceanseaker sighed and said,

"Who do you think will open the entrance?" The three other dragons looked at each other and shrugged. Just then the stone moved and an Icewing's head poked out.

"Secretkeeper and Oceanseaker where have you two been? And who are these two dragons?" Eclipse sighed and said,

"We'll explain lets go inside." They all agreed and went inside.

When they entered they all froze wen they Heardyelling,

"You five brats don't listen do you?" After that three dragons came flying out in clearly showing anger.

"Wait hold up you three. I brought some friends I want you to meet." Secretkeeper said as she turned to her friends with a smile.

"Hay, one of them is a NightWing like you?" A ice blue and black scaled dragonet said, in surprise.

"Actually Eclipse is a type of dragon that will be new to you three, Eclipse is a dragon called a ShadeWing." The NightWing replied.

"A ShadeWing? Frostbite have you ever heard of that kind of dragon before?" A purple SeaWing asked, at the question Eclipse came closer and said kindly.

"I'll show you, watch this." At that, she shifted her scales and they matched my scales. Then she did something that surprised me and my two friends, she blew a plume of frost breath. All I could do was blink in shock my friends in the same expressions,

"But h-how j-just h-how..." she just laughed and said warmly,

"Its something that only ShadeWings can do, well of course ShadeWings also have there own powers to." Secretkeeper explained.

"Yep Eclipse has the powers of all the dragon tribes." Said another voice. I turned to see another dragon.

"Oh, and this is Snowseaker she's a IceWing/NightWing hybrid like you... Frostbite was it?" I nodded and looked over at Snowseaker and I approached her slowly.

The older hybrid dragon just smiled at me kindly.

"No need to be so shy young Frostbite." Snowseaker said, gently as Eclipse and Secretkeeper approached. I sighed and glanced over at Indigo and Cinder as they also approached.

"So umm... Snowseaker if your the same kind of dragon as Glacier, does that mean your her mother?" Cinder asked, as Secretkeeper and Eclipse tried not to laugh. I gave my friend a glair that she called the NightIceWing glair. Eclipse then approaches and answered with a laugh.

"Not exactly Young SkyWing, thats not quite how it works." After that Indigo then asked.

"How did you three meet?" Secretkeeper answered,

"We've known each other sense we were hatchlings." I smiled slightly up at the three older dragons.