Adrien

Adrien Knox, a boy who stood at a mere 5 foot 4 inches tall. He was in his fifth year attending Hogwarts for witchcraft craft and wizardry along side his twin sister.

He has raven black shaggy curls that tend to fall over his forehead. His adorkable pale face littered with brown freckles all over while his eyes held crystal blue pools. He almost nearly always had a smile on his face with people he's familiar with. Just as he also wears a pair of dark brown leather gloves. A gift from his sister for his condition, something he never takes off for his safety.

The pair of siblings had been sorted into the Gryffindor house their first year. There, Adrien had room to grow from the shy timid boy he was to actually having friends. By friends - he really only had a few including Maximus Miller. Everyone just calls him max, regardless, Adrien couldn't be more grateful they were set as dorm mates together.

He was able to explore his mischievous prankster side every once in a while when he wasn't being harassed. Adrien's kind heart and fearful nature of initial meeting often gets him bullied. He was short as well so an easy pick to be pushed over - the one time his gloves were forced off by said particular bullies was when he had become an actual target. All other victims were forgotten when the group of older students would touch the palm of his bare hand and watch him fall to the ground in a seizure. Many of times being saved by his sister or friend. But it wasn't enough to protect him 24/7.

Today was the first day of his fifth year. All the students from the previous year had finished settling into their dorms again before gathering at Great Hall. At the table decorated with red and gold for the lion's symbol, the boy took his seat in his house's uniform beside his friend.

Talking with Max about his summer. "So! How was your summer? What did you do!?" Adrien started off with a smile. If he were a dog and had a tail- it would be wagging.

"nothing really just helping Emily and her family around, and pranking my brother Nate while the weirdo studied during break" he laughed

"Oh man! At least you got out of the house! D and I were stuck ALLLLLLL Day - OW!" He rubbed the back of his head. Turning to face his sister who sat beside him.

"Helping our sick mother Adri," she sighed as she held her forehead. "She hasn't gotten any better and I couldn't do it myself," she looked up and explained to Max.

"Still, the days you had her I could have take my broom out for a ride. I don't want to be rusty for this years quidditch season." Adrien muttered.

Max smiled seeing his favorite sibling twin duo "it's alright D you don't have to explain. I understand." He laughed ruffling Adrien's hair "you're always good calm down"

"Okokok!" He pushed Max's hand away. "Just because you became a giant over the summer doesn't mean you treat me like a kid," he said with a small pout on his face.

D gave a bit of a laugh. Covering her mouth before rolling her eyes. "Yea well, we practically raised you so..." she held her fist out to Max for a fist pump.

Max gave her a fist bump and laughed "yeah our little puppy dog" he said as he chuckled and bit into a piece of bread.

The sorting hat ceremony started. Sorting all the new freshmen kids. Adrien watched with a gentle smile, clapping excitedly whenever someone was out in their house.

It dragged on after a bit as there were many new students, usually when the ceremony would come to a close though.

All of a sudden Professor Black walked down the aisle behind himself, heading to the doors and whispering incoherently stern.