What Defines you?

Max was worried about his friend. He bit his lip as he waited him to come back. Normally he'd be gone for an hour or so but it was past that. He heard the doorknob turn and saw a familiar bushy head. Considering how the other roommates had auburn colored hair he knew exactly who it was. He grabbed his pillow and threw it as soon as his fluffy haired friend walked in "where were you?! I was about to send a search party" he huffed as he walked up to him "I asked Prewitt for help freaking Prewitt"

Max gave a disgusted shiver before returning his attention to Adrien "not even an owl or a honey I'll be home in a few" he laughed as he tapped his foot on the floor like an angry wife. His hand firm in his waist, before he became more serious "did the bullies get you?" He asked. Normally they would fend them off for him, but they can't always be there.

Adrien caught the pillow with a laugh. Turning and throwing it right back at Max.

"I'm okay hahaha! I'm sorry!" He said between his laughter. Walking over to his bed, "I didn't know asking for help would kill you," he teased, taking off his robe and preparing his pajamas.

"I actually ran into Emelisse, the Cromwell," he said with a soft smile and a gentle blush rising on his cheeks.

Max grinned and wiggled his brows noticing the blush on his face "oh is that her name?" He smirked as he leaned over Adrien's bed frame. His hands sliding inside his pockets "and? Was she cruel? Did she curse you?" He laughed "I bet she knocked you out right? that's why you're so late?" Max smiled as his head rested upon the canopy. "So spill it why was she crying?"

Max was the type of person who had no filter. He never knew how to read the room and he definitely had no shame in asking personal questions. He was the complete opposite of his roommate, but he liked him exactly how he was and he will defend him every time.

Adrien rolled his eyes, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it at max. Covering his face as he slipped on his top. "Don't use those stereotypes," he said with almost a deadpanned tone - one he rarely used but definitely told the person he was 'scolding' he and sister were related.

"She's the sweetest thing I've ever met... like... a little lamb - or exactly like me except she's well known for the wrong reasons and I'm just invisible," he said as a comparison. Finishing changing and climbing onto his bed.

Taking off his gloves and placing them on his night stand. "She didn't tell me what upset her, but I definitely think it has to do with her siblings reputation preceding her."

Max contemplated. As much as he enjoyed teasing him about the new girl he was also worried. He did like the fact that not only did make a new friend but someone he could potentially have a relationship with. However he wished she wasn't from a horrendous family. Adrien was shy and quiet no matter if he was the quidditch team seeker. To Max he was someone important to him. He was his friend and he hated when people picked on him.

He had also witnessed first hand how horrible the Cromwell's could be and didn't want to see him get hurt. "Adrien.. her sisters are literally wicked creatures who do nothing but humiliate those who they consider not "pure" Max said as he made air quotations marks in the air.

"and her brother well he's always so serious no one ever talks to him either. I've heard people say he could be just as cruel as them." He said as he folded Adrien's shirt only to toss it on the ground. "Listen Adrien I care about you a lot. You're like a younger brother to me and I don't want to see you get hurt. Sure she was nice at the moment but you met her only for a couple of hours. Not to mention you're not the type of people her family associates with."

His tone becoming more serious as his smile faded away. "She doesn't know who you are she just started coming here and once her siblings realize she's talking to you... one word from them and she will ignore you completely and forget you even existed" he sat on Adrien's bed as he looked at him. Those were the type of bullies he knew he wouldn't be able to protect him from.