Homeward Bound

Three Years Later...

Rhaenyra laughed with delight as Syrax spiraled around Caraxes, dropping suddenly towards the earth; sending her hair whipping backward. Her dragon was far smaller than the Blood Wyrm, making her significantly more agile. Daemon smirked and leaned forward, urging the red dragon to follow, picking up speed.

Touring Essos had been lovely, but Rhaenyra was eager for the comfort and familiarity of Westeros. Syrax pulled up suddenly, dipping her legs in the water and the princess broke into a wide grin as Dragonstone came into view. Home... A burst of excitement filled the princess as they neared the shore.

Fuck it, she thought, bidding the dragon to slow. Then, without warning, she unchained herself from the saddle, released her hold on Syrax, and dropped into the water with a splash.

"Rhaenyra! Fuck!" Daemon cursed aloud as the princess fell into the sea. He pulled back on the reigns, released the chains around his legs, and jumped into the water behind her. The sea was cold, refreshingly so, and he found his niece grinning at him when he finally rose to the surface.

"Are you fucking mad?" he shouted at her, only receiving a giggle of amusement.

"What's wrong, uncle? Too much adventure for you?" Rhaenyra teased, sending a splash of water his way. He tried to glare at her and shook his head, but his eyes sparkled playfully as he watched her swim toward the shore. They trekked up the beach together, wet and sandy, and she gave him a playful shove.

"You nearly made my heart give out," he admitted, wiping her salt-crusted hair from her forehead, and placing a protective kiss on her temple.

"I'm sorry, Daemon." she breathed, "It's good to be back. I know you would have preferred to remain across the Narrow Sea. Thank you." she said earnestly, staring up at him.

"Well, three years is a long time," he relented, "and I know you longed for our child to be born in Westeros." He ran his hand over her swelling belly affectionately. "I would never deny you such a request."

"Perhaps we should return to court," she suggested, worry marring her delicate features, "Surely my father has softened to our marriage after spending so long away from the keep, even if the queen hasn't." She muttered the last sentence angrily, reminded of her last encounter with Alicent.

"No," Daemon groaned, "we have many weeks yet until the babe is born, and I don't desire to spend any longer than necessary with those intrusive cunts; as I know you don't wish to be fawned over. Viserys will want to meet his grandchild. He will send for us when he is ready." The princess nodded in agreement and took his arm, the pair making the long walk up to the castle; their sand-filled clothes rubbing uncomfortably the entire way...

As Daemon predicted, a raven scroll arrived only a fortnight later, welcoming Rhaenyra home and inviting the couple to King's Landing. The prospect of returning made the princess increasingly nervous and she paced about their quarters, much to Daemon's irritation.

"Sit down, for fuck's sake, Rhaenyra," he complained.

"Easy for you to say. You don't have to deal with your former-friend who is now your stepmother and hates you." Rhaenyra retorted. The prince smirked at her words and set aside his cup of wine.

"No, I'm only the kingdom's banished Rogue Prince." He replied sarcastically as he snagged her hand and pulled her down into his lap. "You'll work yourself into a frenzy; it's not good for the babe." Rhaenyra settled against him and sucked in a deep, calming breath, relishing the closeness.

"Kesā mīsagon nyke, kessa ao daor?" You'll protect me, won't you? she asked.

"Hen se dāria?" he asked, toying with her long hair. From the queen?

"Hen tolvys." From everyone, she clarified, nestling her face against his neck.

"Va moriot, dārilaros." Always, princess. Wrapped deeper into his arms, Rhaenyra was enveloped in his scent, spice and wine and fire. Her heartbeat quickened and heat pooled between her thighs.

"Daemon..." she whispered breathily, looking up and him; her violet eyes darkened with need.

"Again?" The amusement in his voice did nothing to quell the rising flame inside her. Ever since she had become pregnant, she'd been completely insatiable. She nodded enthusiastically and he grinned, pulling her toward the bed. Between her legs was his favorite place to be...

"Faster, please," she begged once his fingers were enveloped in her wet cunt. In and out he pumped two digits, until he drove her to the edge of orgasm. He flicked his tongue against that tiny little bundle of nerves, sucking hard, and she was lost. The feeling of her muscles tightening around his digits stirred his already-aching cock.

"Fuck, Daemon!" she cried out, her head thrown back against the pillows. He loved to see her like that, unhinged, enraptured, ravished. At last, she came down from her bliss and grinned at him. "I wish you would just fuck me, you know," she complained.

"I know, love," he replied, climbing into the bed beside her, "but you know we can't risk the child."

"Allow me to, at least, return the favor," she offered, her hungry eyes traveling down to the bulge in his trousers. She thought back to when they had just married; the first time he taught her how to please him with her mouth...

"Can you teach me?" Rhaenyra asked, cheeks tinged pink with embarrassment. Daemon didn't laugh at her inexperience, which she was grateful for. She stared up at him expectantly and he sucked in a deep, steadying, breath.

"Wrap your hand around—" he choked on his words as she complied before he had finished his sentence. "Fuck," he breathed out, "Now, wrap your lips around it— Seven hells!" He gripped the sheets as she snaked her tongue out to lick the tip, before immediately following his instruction. "Then you just move your head up and down." The prince tasted as he smelled, sweet and spicy and just a tinge of salt on her tongue.

"Oh gods, fuck—" he groaned as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, experimentally shifting her hands around the base of his cock. "Such a good girl for me," he breathed, lacing his fingers into her hair....

"Fuck, Rhaenyra, I'm going to—" Daemon's voice ripped through her musings and pulled her back to reality, just as cock twitched in her mouth, his cum spurting onto her tongue. She swallowed eagerly until he was completely spent, then stared up at him with a satisfied grin.

"Fucking hell," he panted, falling back on the bed, and letting out a huff. Without warning, Rhaenyra rolled on top of him, before he could protest, and pressed her center against his groin, slowly grinding against him. "Rhaenyra—"

"I know, I know," she replied, rolling her eyes, "I just want to feel."

"Iksā jāre naejot sagon se morghon yno, dōna riña." You're going to be the death of me, sweet girl.

"Skoros iā rōvēgrie morghon bona sia naejot sagon..." she replied. What a marvelous death that would be...