CHAPTER 1

INTRODUCTION/ RECAP: A teenage girl named Lola Valdez enjoys being popular and having all the guys' attention stuck on her. One day, her math teacher was taking too long to arrive, but the principal, Mrs. Brown enters the classroom with a guest. "Hello class, it appears your original math teacher has retired. Now, luckily, we found a replacement. Mr. Kaulitz." Mrs. Brown says, pointing at the man with braids and an intimidating figure. "Please introduce yourself." Mrs. Brown smiles, stepping out the room and letting the man step up to the front.
"I'm Tom Kaulitz. You will call me Mr. Kaulitz. I will not tolerate disrespect from any of you. There will be certain rules, and if you disobey those rules, there will be consequences." He says, his voice low and menacing. Lola snickers, feeling lucky that she sits in the back. "Is there anything you'd like to share, miss?" Mr. Kaulitz asks sarcastically as he makes his way to the back of the classroom. Lola gulps and looks up at him. "No, sir." She whispers, her eyes going downcast.
"What's your name?" Tom asks, leaning down and making eye contact. "My name is Lola. Lola Valdez." She says, trying to look anywhere but his dark brown eyes. Tom chuckles darkly, standing up straight and walking to the front of the classroom. "Now, I want to know your names. I'll hand you all the papers, and you'll write your name on it, understand?" Tom says, looking at how the students shift in their seats.
One by one, Tom hands out empty papers to his students. As he passed Lola, he couldn't help but take a few glares at her. He hands her the paper and continues walking. After he hands the last paper out, he returns to his desk and begins typing on his laptop.