CHAPTER 7

TOM'S POV

Lola seems a bit insane as she lets me in her house. I finally have her alone. She hears that I'm following her, and she turns around. "Is something wrong?" She asks, I can't respond. I need her. "What are you―" Trailing my hand down her arm, before she can even finish her sentence, I capture her lips in a toe-curling kiss, and my lips move softly against hers. I feel her part her lips, allowing me to stick my tongue in her mouth. I'm exploring her mouth deeply, tasting more of her sweetness. I pull back for air, but when I'm done, I kiss her once again, with more need. Our tongues are dancing in a wild tango. I feel her fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt, and I help her remove my shirt. I throw it on the ground, letting out a soft groan as she trails her hand down my chest. I gently push her done on the bed, and I tower over her. She watches with hungry eyes as I unbuckle my belt and strip down to my boxers. Once her bra is out of view, I whisper. "Beautiful." Before taking one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking eagerly, I hear her soft cry of pleasure, and I pull back. I unbutton her jeans and pull them down along with her panties. I take a deep breath and bring down my boxers, I position myself between Lola's leg and slowly thrust inside her tight pussy. I groan loudly as she cries out in pleasure. With each deep thrust, Lola arches her back, her moans getting louder and louder. I can tell she close by the way she's writhing below me and how her breath hitches in her throat whenever the end of my cock brushes against her G-spot. With one last thrust, I release myself inside her. I pull out a collapse on the bed next to her, I grab her waist and pull her closer. We fall into a deep sleep, and our bodies collide.