~chapter 1~

Rihan is sitting at the breakfast table, lost in his thoughts. He is feeling very anxious His grandfather had told him that they are good people and his brothers, but he still feels hesitant and uncomfortable talking to anyone. He is staring blankly at the plate in front of him, twirling his spoon around the edges, and occasionally taking a deep breath to calm his nerves.

As he is lost in his thoughts, he hears the pitter-patter of footsteps coming down the stairs. That's when he saw Aadrika come running up the stairs his heart skipped a bit one wrong move and she would slip. he swiftly rose from his chair and ran towards her to prevent any mishap. He holds her gently, making sure she doesn't fall, and looks into her big, adorable eyes, she had inherited her father's eyes.

Are you okay?" Rihan asked, checking on her. Aadrika nodded in response.

"Dhyan se chalna chahiye na Apko,abhi lag jati Toh?"

"Par lagi toh nahi na apne bachaliya mujhe
Thank you mujhe bachane ke liye Mr handsome."

"Mr handsome?

"Haan Aap bohat handsome hona isliye" She answered.

Rihan Schoked nobody had called him handsome before. His aunt used to tell him that he was ugly, and his uncle Always used to make fun of him, even telling him that he was the ugliest creature. This had made him very insecure about his looks. he wondered if the little princess was too innocent and kind or if she genuinely believed that.

 he wondered if the little princess was too innocent and kind or if she genuinely believed that

"Addu" Naira called.

"Aap wahan kya kar rahi Ho chalo dinner Karna hai na" naira said looking at Aadrika.

Tum bhi aao betho Rihan," she added with a warm smile.

Rihan nodded in agreement. As he looked at Naira, he couldn't help but notice how sweet and caring she was. He remembered how she took care of him when he was in the hospital, making sure that he ate properly. Although they didn't interact much, he felt comfortable in her presence.

Dadda kahan hai Nayu?  Aadrika asked.

Apke Dadda dadu ke paas hai addu unki tabyat kharab hai na"

"Oh Solly main bhul gayi thi"

" achha Chalo Aap, Apke  dadda Aa jayenge dadu ko khila ke "

Aadrika nodded and they headed towards the dining table.

Reyansh was feeling frustrated and restless as he paced back and forth in his room. he wanted to be alone, but he couldn't even refuse his grandfather's request as his health was in a critical state. Even though he didn't want to stay in the house of Ridhan Singhaniya, he couldn't leave his grandfather alone in his time of need, especially when he was the only one who cared about him.

As he struggled with his thoughts, he took out a cigarette to calm his nerves. He had been smoking since he was 18, and it had become a habit. He lit the cigarette and took a few puffs, feeling the smoke fill his lungs.